Hawk Servers

✔ Clan

(This post was last modified: 26-07-2019, 12:38 AM by Silly Goose.)

✔ Clan

HOW TO APPLY
Our Application system for is very different as we do not require you to apply on the forums, simply all you need to do is meet the requirements listed bellow, and respond to this thread with your discord name and tag and you will be invited to the server. Once you have joined you can fill out our application with the Bot we have set up. If you get denied you can reapply in 2 days.

RANKS
Our Clan is based on trust and organisation, if you can prove you are worthy of us, you will move up the ranks quickly, and also gain more money from our organisation.
The order of ranks go from Top to Bottom:
Owner
Manager
Chief
Admin+
Admin
Master
Professional
Expert
Initiate
Trainee

REQUIREMENTS
Once accepted, you will start off as a Trainee, which means you will need to prove to the higher ups that you are worthy enough to become an initiate and be a part of the clan.

The requirements for the clan are as followed:
Mic(If You Have One)
Discord Account
At Least 1 Week Playtime
Good Connections with members
Above 14 (if mature can be considered)

Only Serious Application’s will be reviewed as we do not want any kind of minging going on inside our clan. We will be updating this form if members reach a maximum, if you apply in this time you will he considered over inactive members, or placed on a waiting list.

boi, even u arent 14
[DarkRP] You are unable to Jeep.

Thanks even though im going into year 11.

oioi 

discord name: Sherlocks a dog

discord tag: 0856

Ok so at the minute I have not seen much of you ingame, meaning I cannot give a judgement to accept you or not since your 13 and only have 1 week playtime. If you are active everyday and If you can prove to me you should be a member in the clan then I will accept you but at the moment I have seen nothing of you so I cant decide.Feel free to apply in 2 days.

(26-07-2019, 12:37 AM)Evil Scooby Wrote: Ok so at the minute I have not seen much of you ingame, meaning I cannot give a judgement to accept you or not since your 13 and only have 1 week playtime. If you are active everyday and If you can prove to me you should be a member in the clan then I will accept you but at the moment I have seen nothing of you so I cant decide.Feel free to apply in 2 days.

ok father

Scoobyflaps#3696
[Image: cheetah-clipart-animated-gif-6.gif]

(31-07-2019, 02:07 PM)scoobyflaps Wrote: Scoobyflaps#3696

Denied
You are too inactive to be in the clan.

(This post was last modified: 31-07-2019, 11:31 PM by thor_sm.)

thor sm in game name

i meet nearly all the reqiuerments except age im 13 but mature

discord name thor

i well take the clan seriously and help as much as possible and try to build a really big clan base

2 week playtime

haves a mic

im good friends with mathew and doggie

Thor accepted.

You have been invited to the discord.
When a Mod+ or above is in game you van request for them to change your name to whatever you would like with a tick at the front and back of your name.