Hawk Servers

Z4 Staff

(This post was last modified: 13-03-2019, 02:04 PM by Z4.)

In-Game Name
>> Ze

Preferred Name
>> Z4,Z (Zee)

[size=small]Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)

>> Premium  , Ex-staff , Veteran

Date of Birth
>> 07/01/03

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>    2 Week 4 Days

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I would say so, since I have not been involved in this server for long ( maybe very start of December?) But I'm constantly on the forums this is shown in my 169 posts.

What is your Discord Username?
>>Z4,   Z4#3565 

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 7195

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yea

If the players name has spaces use speech marks !goto "Z4 Hulk"
Use @ if you are looking at the player, quick access, !return @ although use it when you are confirmed to get the target player since it goes through walls

!warn [reason] [warns the player]
!goto Z4 [tp to player]
!kick Z4 [reason] [kicks player off server]
!(un)god Z4 [puts Z4 in god]
!freeze Z4 [freezes player dissables them from moving /shooting]
!jail Z4 60 [puts player in jail]
!(un)gag [player mutes player]
!xban "Z4 Hulk"[opens ban menu]

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Weekdays 4-11pm Weekends 8-12am/pm. 

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> 50-60+. 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well i'm not interesting at all, i have  a quite dark humour based personality ( only to friends not to random people ). I enjoy spending time round technology since thats what I'm going to do at college. I recently stopped competing in e-sports/tournaments. i am determined aswell as open minded.Proud founder of the #Bin4TheWin campaign. https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=7082 . I am mainly a builder on GMOD as I have an organization of building on Hawk which I've had only positive reviews so far, as well as my old clan that Me, October and Hulk ran together. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>My objectives are to make the server as non-toxic as possible by removing all malicious players with necessary means. I have made a large reputation on the server and made some good friends while playing on hawk. Although i do have 3 active warnings these are for simple silly mistakes which i regret since they were so easy to avoid and stupid eg. killing someone in my base without putting KOS sign down. But that should not blind you since i believe i am becoming more involved in the server and willing to do all in helping others.
Also I have been watching the server going through choas at some times late-ish at night ( GMT ) and myself asking for staff to come on, I feel I am constantly on during these situations and hopefully will make this less of a stress for other staff members since i have the worst sleeping schedule which will benefit the server as well as staff xddd.  Was a previous Moderator on hawk. And understand the rules thoroughly and wish to make this community thrive as i have noticed a slight decline in player count which i can only help to keep the members joining.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match killing someone with no valid reason. Example, Hulk killed Z4 since hulk did /advert drop 5k or die, Z4 said no and hulk killed him. (Warn for RDM)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New life rule returning to place of death or interacting with killer. Z4 is getting raided,Z4 dies and returns immediately to defend his base ( Warn for NLR )

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Not following roleplay rules/ doing something a real person would do. Z4 - a swat member decides to start arresting people for no valid reason  (Warn for FailRP )

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Someone seeking a reaction by annoying someone /minging / 'triggering' people. they could mic spam/verbal abuse at their target to get them to do something they wouldnt normally do ( Ban 5 days NITRP )

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Well i would respond to the first request made ( unless more important issue is happening eg. mass rdm ), and not rush each sit and deal with them carefully and ask each individual for evidence (video/screenshot ) 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Quickly !goto James and drag him away from the area and freeze him, then ask him why he is doing it and if he knows that its wrong. if he responds no i will either re iterate the rules or ask him to read the rule objecting to mass rda and ban him accordingly ( 2 weeks )

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Well i would drag all 3 of them to a sit and ask each of them all for their sides of the story, to see if there is a valid reason for killing the tramp ( Apart of gang/organisation etc ) and if not i would warn katie for RDM, then I would deal with the tramp on why he killed the tasid, if there was no reason I would warn the tramp for ARDM.

And yes, this is a copy and paste from my previous application. There is no point making another as it will look identical as i had before and the effort would be in vain. 

Thanks for your time! <3
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372827066728448002/533364054383656972/Forum_sig.png[/img]

Uh, still haven't seen you in game since you resigned

-rep Show some activity
[Image: jif.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 09:05 PM by Z4.)

(08-03-2019, 08:46 PM)Plat Wrote: Uh, still haven't seen you in game since you resigned

-rep Show some activity

Maybe cos your always afk ; ). I have been quite active throughout this week maybe we are just on at different times : (. Thanks anyways

Edit: I have changed my name to "Z" Now maybe thats why you dont recognise me
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372827066728448002/533364054383656972/Forum_sig.png[/img]

+Reps

Ex-staff
Playtime
Warns

-Reps

Could add more detail on a few questions
Not fully active but i have seen you in the last few days/week

Overall +Rep Good Luck
Smithy
+Rep or your head will be a mushy pulp

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 10:55 PM by HULK.)

+Reps

Ex-staff
Playtime
server score
Warns

-/+Reps
not very active but I have seen u the most of last week

-reps
detail is lacking

Overall +Rep Good Luck!

(08-03-2019, 10:54 PM)HULK Wrote: +Reps

Ex-staff
Playtime
server score
Warns

-/+Reps

-reps
detail is lacking

Overall +Rep Good Luck!

You cannot rep clan members.

I saw you today and yesterday maybe...
Aside from that fuck yeah, I loved you as staff and you're a friendly person... Please come back!
+rep Smile

+reps

+ex-staff
+seen you in-game
+mature
+playtime
+detail
+knows ULX
+good posts

-reps

-you're quite inactive

Overall a +rep from me
I lied that one time lol

+REP
+ex-staff
+mature
+playtime
+forum posts
+server score
+friendly
+knows ULX
+warns

-REP
none

Overall huge +REP for me.Good Luck.
MrGreen
+REP or i will hack your fortnite account
OwO      BRUH     OwO

(08-03-2019, 11:02 PM)Kai Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 10:54 PM)HULK Wrote: +Reps

Ex-staff
Playtime
server score
Warns

-/+Reps

-reps
detail is lacking

Overall +Rep Good Luck!

You cannot rep clan members.

We are not clan members. I had left about a week ago to be solo, i had commented this on the " New Z4 Clan " thread. And hence the name change