Timezone
>>   GMT (+2)

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>   1 Week 1 Hour 

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>   4 Warnings

Have you been banned before?
>>    No.

Are you active on the website? (yes / no)
>>   Yes, I check it everyday very often.

What is your Discord Username?
>>   Souxz#8592

What is your server score? (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>   5109

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>   No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>   Yes, here are some ULX examples:

!xban > opens the ban menu and you can ban the player
!warn > warns player
!kick > kicks the player out of the server
!Bring  > brings the player to you
!goto > teleports you to the player 
!jail > jails player for said time
!jailtp > jails player for said time and teleport to them (can be useful if someone is mrdm-ing)

How often can you moderate the server?
>>  Every single day at least more than 2 hours per day. In the weekends 4-5 hours or more.
I also come on in the morning and because I am 2 hours ahead of GMT, I will be online early.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>   More than 35 per day (as many as sits possible)

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>   I am a really welcoming person, I like helping out others that are new to things or have a little knowledge of. I am mostly neutral in fights/drama and not biased. I really like playing video games but i dislike people who ruin the fun. I am from Romania but moved to Cyprus for personal reasons. I now know 3 languages witch are : Romanian, Greek and English (witch i prefer the most)
   One of my hobbies is coding, I would love to know how to code and create my own thing. I also like editing videos, I've edited many videos before and I would love to improve on that as well. I've also tried making music once, liked it but then stopped because i didn't want to make too many things at once since it is really time-consuming.
   One of my friends one day wanted to play dark rp with me,  we both decided we should get on a server where there aren't too many people and it is in English. We picked hawk servers and I've been playing only on this server since

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>   I believe I should be hired because I think I would be really helpful to the server and people that play on it. Since I joined the server I started learning my mistakes and grew a strong relationship with the rules. I want to make the server stay peaceful and not have people break rules. I would also want to stop the negative people on the server (Toxic people and such) that come on the server just to annoy people or have no intent of rp-ing because they are either bored or just don't care enough. I am not biased in debates/fights so that would help me in sorting out a case/sit that involves someone I know or is a friend of mine. I have learned from my previous mistakes and I believe I have gathered enough knowledge of the server and the rules to become a staff member. Plus, I would be really helpful and active in the morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>   Random Death Match - When someone kills someone for no valid reason.
Example: Bob killed Alex because he thought he looks ugly

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>   New Life Rule - When someone returns to the place they have just died before waiting 3 minutes (8 for raids)
Example: Bob just killed Alex in his base and Alex returns to it right after he spawned in

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>   FailRP - Failing to RP (role play)
Example:  Bob starts mugging Alex, Alex denies the mug and shoots Bob before Bob even shoots him.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it
>>   Failbase - When a base doesn't follow the rules of building.
Example: Bob has a base that has more than 3 fading doors for the entrance, it is a Failbase

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling - is when you intentionally annoy someone to get a reaction or piss them off.
Example: Bob bases with Alex and when Bob grants permission to use his toolgun, he deletes everything in the base.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>    I take the sits starting with the more important ones as shown: 
DDoS threats > Doxxing Threats > RDM > RDA >  Racism > Advertising

James connected to the server, changed to police and started intentionally arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>    I will teleport to James, Freeze him, ask him why he has been RDA-ing everyone and then ban him for 2 weeks

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>   I will take them to a sit and ask Katie and the tramp why they ardm'd/rdm'd tasid If Katie has no valid reason on killing tasid  (not in a gang/clan), I would warn Katie for RDM and if the Tramp also didn't have a reason to kill tasid, I would warn him for ARDM

+reps
alright playtime
pretty friendly
active ig

-reps
kinda lacks detail
dont see much on forums

overall +rep
[Image: 1804780.gif]

+reps

+seen you in-game
+friendly
+discord score
+posts
+knows ULX
+playtime

-/+ reps

-/+ warns are normal

-reps
Detail lacking in areas

Overall a +rep from me. you're a good kid. I genuinely believe you're set for this role.
I lied that one time lol

+reps
Playtime
Warnings
Knowledge
Detail in places

+/- Reps
Haven't seen you much personally

-reps
Question detail is lacking

Overall a +rep, Don't let me down.
Are police officers IRL admins ?? 
                   [Image: thinking-face_1f914.png]

+Reps

Warns
The detail in certain areas
Seen in-game
Friendly

-Reps

Could add more detail on questions

Overall +Rep good luck bozo!
Smithy
+Rep or your head will be a mushy pulp

+REPS
active
friendly
server score
warns
seems to know ULX
-REPS
question detail is lacking

Overall huge +rep from me.Good luck.
MrGreen
+REP or i will hack your fortnite account
OwO      BRUH     OwO

+bruh

+Reps

Active on the server
Hella friendly when I've seen him
Warnings are kept to a low, like a good boy
Excellent Server Score
You seem to be active on the forums
You've provided ULX details.
Playtime is great

-Reps

You have rather questionable details in certain areas.

Other than that, you're clean. +Rep.
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

+Reps
Nice and Friendly
Active InGame
Active in the discord a lot tbh
Warnings are low
ULX Knowledge

-Reps
Not a lot of detail to be honest
Hello...

(This post was last modified: 21-03-2019, 03:02 AM by kai.)

hi

the staff requirements and template were just updated, but this application shall remain as it is -- good luck.