Hawk Servers

Staff App

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2019, 10:46 PM by .)

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yes

In-Game Name
>>Evil Scooby

Preferred Name
>>Scooby/Scoobs

Date of Birth
>>24/4/2004

Country
>>United Kingdom

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1w 5d

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>I have 8 total warnings and I have one that has been proved its false and have been told to wait until the warn system is working again.

Have you been banned before? why & did you learn anything from it?*
>> Yes.I have learned to only play with the skilled players who have a brilliant understanding of the rules. I also thought the ban was good because it made me think who I was playing with and what I was doing wrong.

Are you active on the website? (yes / no)
>>Yes Everyday, I rep on the posts.

What is your Discord Username?
>>ItsScooby#1491

What is your server score? (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 5508

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes
!xban[name][reason]-This bans the player.
!warns-This shows you everyone's warns and the time and reason.
!noclip-This allows you to fly around the map
!warn[name][reason]-This warns the player.
!goto[name]-This makes you go to that player.
!bring[name]-This takes you to the selected player.
!jail[name][time]-This jails the person for the selected time, normally used so people can read the rules).
!freeze[name]-This freezes the player so they are unable to move).
!kick[name]-This kicks the selected player).
!god-This means none can kill you.
!cloak-This makes you invisible.
!return[name]-This returns the selected player to their original position.
!gag[name]-This mutes the selected player.
!ungag[name]-This unmutes the selected player.
!logs-This shows you damage done to players and more info.
!Spectate[name]-This allows you to spectate a specific player.
 /admin-Goes Onto Duty.

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yes I even have it screenshotted/saved.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Everyday
How long will it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> It depends on what the sit is about. For example if the sit said I was RDM in spawn and even if there was blood/no blood in spawn I will still ask for evidence and if evidence has been seen by me I will warn him for the stated reason. 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am a 14 year old, I will be 15 in April. I love to game and I really think Gmod and hawk is the game for me. I am not an outside person and love to spend my time(all day on weekends on hawk)playing Garrys Mod. I'm in year 10 and have to do no homework so I am free 9/10 school nights. I also like to go with my dogs and other animals outside, but that's the only time I go outside lol, the other time I come on Gmod (hawk).

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member; what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>You should hire me for staff because I'm a very friendly guy and love to talk to other people who I don't know. I am very kind on hawk and I respect all the people on hawk. If I became staff it would mean the a lot to me because I have started to play hawk and I don't want to stop. Another reason why you should hire my for staff is because I am very confident with the rules and how DarkRP works. This would be my first time being staff and I think it would mean a lot to me. The staff at hawk are very friendly and are willing to help no matter what the question. I would love to have the chance to be one of these people. Another reason why you should hire me for staff is because on the weekend when most trollers come on I am on up to mad hours in the morning.
I really hope that my impression of myself has got your attention. Another reason why I would like to be staff is because I look up to staff, meaning that I want people to look up to me. Another reason why you should hire me for staff is because I just don't listen to one side of the story, I listen to both parties and this is how I would decide the punishments. This means that both parties will agree for my actions and they will not to do it next time. Another reason why I want to become staff is because although u need to do a lot of sits, I think staff is also I time to chill. Hawk Server means a lot to me because I think I have good opportunities at this community. For example I will treat people how I would like to be treated.
Another reason why I think I should be staff is because I do not tolerate bullying, racism and liars. If I think that a player in the community is at risk of something, like blackmailed or bullied I will contact a higher up straight away. My objectives what I want to achieve is to be a not just to be a staff member, I want to be a staff member who people can always trust me. Another objective is I want to tell the newish players what's correct and what's wrong. This way we shouldn't have people trolling or being mean. Another reason is that I want to make a name for myself. What I mean is that if someone makes a sit about something I will have to have both parties understanding about the situation. Another reason why u should hire me for staff is because I will put sits before me doing Role Play.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for random deathmatch. Random Deathmatch occurs when someone kills someone for no valid reason. An example of RDM Is that John didn't like Steve's voice so then he kills him for no valid reason. I would then warn John for RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NLR stands for New Life Rule. This is also when you return to your death within the 3 minutes timer. An example of this could be Steve has started a raid and John got killed during the raid, then John returns to his death while Steve is still raiding. To avoid this wait the 3 minutes. If this happens and there is a sit made about it I would warn John for NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>The term failRP means Fail Role Play. This is when you do not follow the rules with that job, or when you do something in game with a job that isn't realistic or suitable. An example of this could be that Steve had a hit on John, and John was in spawn AFK and Steve decides to kill John when he is in spawn, this is called Fail Role Play. I would either then give Steve a verbal warning, if he has done this before I will give him a warn for FailRP. Another example of FailRP could be that say if there was a theif with a building sign, and he had a printer inside while he had a building sign up I would instantly warn the thief for FailRP.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it
>> The term failbase is when you have some sort of advantage against the raider. An example of this could be that you have a death corridor meaning that the raider will be instantly killed when he tries to pick lock the door. Another example of the term "Failbase" is when you have a small hole that you can see the raider and they cannot see you, this is called unfair angle/s. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when a person joins the server and doesn't want to role play/ annoying people. An example of trolling is Tom running around at spawn Mic Spamming "I hate this server".

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> The first thing I would do is take the sits that have been made first, then if If some off the sits take more time than expected, I will contact another member of staff to come and help me manage the sits.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?**
>> So the first thing I would do is !goto kai and !freeze kai and see how many people he has killed, if he has killed 3 people or more I would ban him for MRDM, but if he killed 2 people and injured 2 people I will ban kai for 2Weeks for Attempt MRDM.

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly follow him and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?**
>>So I would !bring the players who were involved in the sit and speak to joel so called friends saying why are you doing this. I will tell them all If I see this happen again I will ban you all except form joel NITRP/Minging for 5Days.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> The first I would do is I would bring tasid first and the tramp first, to see their point of view. By using !bring. Then i would explain to the tramp what he did wrong, and if he had no valid explanation I would warn him for ARDM. After this i would return the tramp by using !return because he has no reason to be in the other half of the sit. Then i would !bring Katie and would ask her why did she kill tasid. And if I had no valid reason from Katie or if she said he killed the tramp I would say he is allowed when its self-defence. After explaining to her the correct story I would warn her for RDM. At this point I will ask both parties do they understand what I have just done and why I have done it so they both know. After this I will !jail Katie and ask her to read through the rules. This is so that she understands what she has done wrong, and how to not do it in the future.

Thanks. Hope This Is Enough For You. Evil Scooby/Scoobs
Any problems discord is Scooby28#2000

+reps
Playtime
Very active
ULX Knowledge
Friendly and chill with everyone
Server score
Detail in most places

+/-reps

-Reps
Warns
Banned

Overall a solid +rep. you've come a long way since your last app. Good Luck and don't let me down.
Are police officers IRL admins ?? 
                   [Image: thinking-face_1f914.png]

Thanks a lot for the rep. I sure will try my absolute hardest.

+Reps
Playtime
Knows ULX commands
Seen in game all the time
Active on forums and discord
Friendly with everyone as far as I have seen
Mature even though you are younger

+/- Reps
Detail on some questions
Warns

-Reps
Been banned before but I know you've learned from the mistake

Overall +Rep from me you know the rules well and it saves me lots of time in your sits tbf I think you'll smash it this time good luck
[Image: f8096dd7164aea652e4a5fc3749cce6c.png]

Thanks a lot.

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2019, 08:36 AM by TYLERS321123.)

+reps
Active everyday
Playtime
ULX knowledge
Server score
-reps
Banned twice
warns
Overall, it's a - due to the fact you've been banned twice and only just been unbanned like a week ago.

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2019, 12:00 AM by .)

Thanks

(22-03-2019, 11:28 PM)TYLERS321123 Wrote: +reps
Active everyday
Playtime
ULX knowledge
Server score
-reps
Banned twice
warns
Overall, it's a +/- due to the fact you've been banned twice and only just been unbanned like a week ago.

I know what you mean, but I really have changed since ive been playing with the more friendly people.

+reps
Playtime
ULX knowledge
Server score
-reps
Banned twice
warns

-Rep from me, only recently come off ban for NITRP
[Image: sig.jpg]

(23-03-2019, 12:52 AM)dazoman15 Wrote: +reps
Playtime