Hawk Servers

Bambino Staff App 1 1/2

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 05:09 PM by ||chris||.)

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yes

In-Game Name*
>> Bambino

Preferred Name*
>> Bambino, Chris

Date of Birth*
>> 28/08/2004

Age*
>> 14

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> United Kingdom

Timezone*
>> GMT

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 3d 11hrs

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 9, The HB ABUSE one got revoked by Kai and the other warns I have I have
Learned from and I try to stay away from trouble as much as possible.

Have you been banned before? why & did you learn anything from it?*
>> yes, It was a false ban which was only active for 10 seconds.

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> yes I am very active on the website but don't post very often as I always check it in school and cant reply,
I always read it though.

What is your Discord Username?*
>> Bambino #1565

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 3024 as of writting

Do you have any relatives on the server?* (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> yes (Commrade Good Boi)

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> Yes
!xban [name](reason)- Bans targeted player.
!noclip - This puts you in noclip
!warn [name](reason)-Warns targeted player.
!warns - This brings up a menu with everyones warns.
!goto [name] - This makes you go to that player.
!bring [name] - This takes you to the selected player.
!jail [name](time) - Jails targeted person (used most times for reading rules).
!freeze [name] - Freezes players.
!unfreeze [name] - Unfreezes targeted player.
!kick [name] - This kicks the selected player.
!return [name] - This returns the selected player to their original position.
!gag [name] - Mutes targeted player.
!ungag [name] - This unmutes the selected player.
!god - Makes you invinsible.
!cloak - Makes you invisible.
!logs - Brings up a menu showing damage to players by who ect.
!spectate [name] - Spectates the targeted player.
/refund [name] - refunds the targeted player

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> yes, many times and i have it saved to my desktop for whenever i may need it.

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> Everyday = Mon-Tues 5pm-11pm Sat-Sun 11am-2am | during a holiday pretty much all day.

How long will it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> It woud depend what type of sit it is hopefully quick but still taking my time to ensure a good and understanding sit.

Describe your personality and hobbies*
>>  Im 14, 15 in August and I mostly chilled out but can be serious, I love to help people and often tell people tips like how to call staff
How to do Opium or Lean. In My free time i often play on Hawk Servers but i also do some community work around my town
such as litterpicking, fundraisers for charitys ect. Some of the charitys i have donated to are bowel disease research foundation
and blood disease foundation. I used to be extremmly frequent on hyplex with over 6w playtime but after the server went down I took a break from gmod
when I came back I clicked a random server from the list and it was Hawk, I loved it instantly and it is the only server I have played on since I 
got back other then a PoliceRP server.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, don't rush this)
>>  I think you should add me to the staff team because i really love helping people and think that everyone should get help when they need it.
I like to give everyone a chance and think that everyone should have a chance to explain themselves. Being made staff would make me very happy as
I love Hawk Servers and everyone on it, It would also make me very happy because I could help people more then i already can! Another reason I think
you should add me to the staff team is because i am confident in the rules and I am on early in the morning and very late at night. Another reason I think you should add me is because
I am not biased and would always listen to both sides of the story before making a conclusion. 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>(Random Death Match) Bob kills timmy for no warn or reason this would be a case of rdm
RDM is killing without warn or reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>  (New Life Rule) Dave kills Bob and Bob immedietly goes back to where he died This would be NLR
NLR is forgeting what happened in your past life (death place, person who killed you ect)

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> (FailRP) FailRP could be if a citizen has a printer or Building in the street as SWAT ect

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> (FailBase) when you build or own a base that goes against server building rules such as having a doorway with
that can only sit one person

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> (Trolling) someone purposfully being annoying. for example putting textscreens saying kill (someone) 
or mic spamming "kill (person)"

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> I would take the most important sit first. Worst to Least (DDOS Threat, MASS BREAKING RULES, RDM, RDA, NLR, SSA)

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?
>> First I would freeze him, Check logs for how many people he killed who are not government, if He has killed three or more people i would ban him for MRDM, which is a two week ban.

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly follow him and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?
>> I would bring them all to a sit box, And ask them why they were harrassing Joel and if there was no valid answer i would verbally warn them. And if they do this again I would ban
Them for NITRP/MINGING, which is a 5day ban

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> The first thing I would do is bring tasid and the tramp into a sit. I would ask tasid his side of the story and if no valid reason for the tramp trying to kill him was given I
would warn the tramp for ARDM then I would return the tramp, I would the bring Katie to the sit ask her if she knows what she did was wrong then i would warn her for RDM.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 04:16 PM by .)

+Reps
Seen Ingame alot
Playtime
Very friendly
Detail
Seems to know Ulx's
Hasnt been banned/it was a false ban
Mature

-Reps
Warns
Low forum posts.

Overall, its a +Rep.Good Luck!

-Evil Scooby.
Any problems discord is Scooby28#2000

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 04:19 PM by ||chris||.)

(08-04-2019, 04:15 PM)Evil Scooby Wrote: +Reps
Seen Ingame alot
Playtime
Very friendly
Detail
Seems to know Ulx's
Hasnt been banned/it was a false ban
Mature

-Reps
Warns
Low forum posts.

Overall, its a +Rep.Good Luck!

-Evil Scooby.
Thanks so much scooby will do you proud
Smile

+reps
Active
Playtime
Friendly
Gave ULX examples

-/+ reps
Forum posts

-reps
Warns

This is a good +rep from me. You've shown dedication on the server, you are friendly, very active and you seem very respectable.
Good luck!
Green is a nice color

(08-04-2019, 04:55 PM)Souxz Wrote: +reps
Active
Playtime
Friendly
Gave ULX examples

-/+ reps
Forum posts

-reps
Warns

This is a good +rep from me. You've shown dedication on the server, you are friendly, very active and you seem very respectable.
Good luck!

Thank you Souxz it means alot Smile

(08-04-2019, 03:56 PM)Bambino Wrote: Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?
>> First I would freeze him, Check logs for how many people he killed, if He has killed three or more people i would ban him for MRDM, which is a two week ban. However
If he Killed two people and injured one person I would ban Him for AMRDM, which is a two week ban

?

(08-04-2019, 05:03 PM)Kai Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 03:56 PM)Bambino Wrote: Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?
>> First I would freeze him, Check logs for how many people he killed, if He has killed three or more people i would ban him for MRDM, which is a two week ban. However
If he Killed two people and injured one person I would ban Him for AMRDM, which is a two week ban

?

My bad Kai will fix that now

+reps
posts somewhat ok
seen you in-game
active
discord score
never truly banned
mature from all the times I've seen you
detail in areas
never had big problems with you

-reps