Hawk Servers

Firestorm's Application

(This post was last modified: 27-04-2019, 11:55 PM by Firestorm959.)

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>
Yes 

In-Game Name*
>> Firestorm959

Preferred Name
>> Fire

Date of Birth*
>> 9/30/04 - American Date 

Age*
>> 14

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> U.S.A.

Timezone*
>> EST

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 2w 1d 12h 11s
Sorry can't screenshot
Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 0 active 

11 warns
They are all very old.
Sorry Can't screenshot
Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> Nope

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> Sort of

What is your Discord Username?*
>> Firestorm959#1276

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>34,235

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> You bet

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yes, Ex-staff

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> Everyday except for Tuesdays and Thursdays (Marching Band)

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> Depends on the type of sit. RDM sits are not long but do need attention and patience. Sits like NLR need to be thought out and requires evidence.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm currently in 9th grade (idk what that is equal to in the UK) and doing great in all my subjects. I really enjoy Living Environment (Science) and AP Human Geography (Social Studies/History) I'm in my schools marching band and play the trumpet. I believe we ended the season with a score of 91 out of 100 ( The best my school's ever done, it is really hard to get into the 90s). Marching band is just one of my favorite hobbies, I also enjoy cooking and of course, Gaming. I think my favorite genre of video games have changed from FPS to Strategy/RPG. Some outliers are Borderlands 2 and Gmod. Well, I'm really nice and an accepting person. I'm used to change and I'm ready for anything. If I am accepted, don't feel intimidated to come up and talk to me.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>  As most of you know, I've been on the staff team already and made it up to Admin. This time I've come back for a chance for Senior Admin. I never found myself ignoring sits and really think I can help with the nights on the server. I have also staffed on OGL Network and I made it up to Head Mod but left due to a power change. I'm not applying for staff for self-advantage, it is to help the server and make it a better place overall. I really enjoy Hawk and I feel like I can make it better. I know the rules because of I'm Ex-staff and I know I can make decisions that will have to be made. Throughout my Journey on the staff team, I learned new commands, new rules, and even new ways of doing things. I've had mentors and friends that have held me down and but also aided and assisted me when I needed it. I've grown from my time on the staff team, and I feel like it is time to come back.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>RDM - "Random Death Match" 

Exp: Tommy goes up to Sammy, shoots and kills Sammy for no reason or for the fun of it.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>NLR - "New Life Rule"  - If someone dies and goes directly back to where they died a few seconds before.

Exp: Tommy dies during a raid and goes back to the same base 3 seconds later

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>FailRP - "Failure to Role Play"

Exp: Fading door abuse is known as FailRP, You can't press your fading door bind to open a door and shoot while being raided.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>Failbase - A non-raidable base due to props or rule breaking buildings 

Exp: John has a base that requires the raider to crouch and jump into it at the same time.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling also known as "Minging" 

Exp: some forms are Mic spamming, Won't stop following someone around, RDMing someone over and over again

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>Take the sits that have something to do with "RDM, NLR, RDA" first, then deal with the sits that say "stuck" or sits like that.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>
I would freeze kai and bring him to a rooftop. If he is a new player I would explain that in terror you can only kill government jobs and proceed to warn him. If he has more than 4 or 5 hours I would ban for 2w for MRDM.
Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>
I would first goto Joel to a rooftop and ask what's going on. After he explains I would use !cloak and watch Joel go around the map if I see the group of players start to harass him I'll uncloak and tp the group of people and Joel to a rooftop. I would then explain what the group of people is doing wrong. Because disrespecting people is a verbal first I would give the group of people a verbal warn. If they continue to harass Joel I would then go on to warn them. IF THEY GO ON EVEN FURTHER I would then ban them for a day each.
Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>Assuming Katie and the tramp weren't based together so she couldn't advert counter I would explain to Katie that it was RDM because Tasid was defending himself from the tramp. I would then do !warn Katie RDM.

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

+Reps
Detail
Playtime
Has not been banned
Discord server score
Ex staff
Seems to know ulx's

-Reps
Warns
Dont see ingame much

Overall, this is a huge +Rep.Good Luck!
Any problems discord is Scooby28#2000

(This post was last modified: 28-04-2019, 10:57 AM by ||chris||.)

+Reps
Playtime
Server score
Not been banned
Ex-staff
Shows lots of Detail
Seems to know ulx's

-Reps
Warns
Don't see in game much

overall +rep

The reason you might not see him on alot is because he is american so time difference

+Rep

Ex-staff
American - Can get on at night
Detail
Have seen ig recently
All the requirements Playtime,Forum Posts, Discord score

-Rep

Warns

Other than that its a huge +rep from me.

Thanks guys, I know lux said it already but I've been coming on the server almost everyday now so the reason you dont see me ig much has to be due to time difference. Anyways thanks for the + reps.
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

+rep
Playtime
Ex-staff
American- can help out when English staff aren’t available
Detail
Overall a + rep

+Reps
Well known
Active
Warns
Ex Staff
Playtime

-Reps
Gonna be honest nothing wrong with me with this

Good Luck and its a +Rep from me!
Hello...

+reps
OG gamer
Warns
Ex staff
Detail
-reps
Haven't seen you on from much to at all. Probably my fault, but whatever.
Overall a neatto +repperinno
[Image: GJaYy04.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 30-04-2019, 09:08 PM by dazoman15.)

Here is my personal reply to your staff applications.

After careful consideration I have applied the positives followed by negatives.

Reasons for  +REP
  • Ex-Staff - This is a great, you will know how Hawk Servers runs and rules we follow.
  • Playtime - Shows you have been an active member of the community.
  • Geo-Location - It would be great to have someone outside of Europe, being you are from USA, the time difference would benefit the server appropriately.
  • Discord Score - Shows you are not just here to "staff the server" an active member of the community will always benefit how others react to situations through respect.
  • Forum Posts - Same as above.
  • Not being banned - This is something i take seriously when looking at applications, so well done.
  • Knows ULX - Goes hand in hand with ex-staff +rep helpful none of the least.
  • Application - Applcation is thought out and seems time has been spent on it.

There concludes my Postives of this application.

Reasons for -REP
  • Warns - Concerns are with warns, as shows some rules have not been followed by yourself, although i will take your word that they are old and hopefully no more will be issued
There concludes my Negatives of this application.

The final verdict of this application following my statements i have announced, i would like to offer the applicant a +REP from myself.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Accepted.

Welcome back to the staff team, please take a look at the #recruit-channel in the Discord server.

I've adjusted your ranks on all platforms & I'll assign a mentor for you shortly.