Hawk Servers

Porticle App <3

(This post was last modified: 28-04-2019, 09:13 PM by ✪ Porticle.)

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yes

In-Game Name*
>> SL Porticle ツ

Preferred Name
>> Porticle (Pronounced 'Portikle')

Date of Birth*
>> 18/10/04

Age*
>> 14

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> England

Timezone*
>> BST

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 2w 4d

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 3

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> Yes, but accidental from previous manager

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> Going to be more

What is your Discord Username?*
>> Porticle#6213 (its in italics)

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 18070

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> Yes !xban (name) (reason) (time)  !warns this shows your warns and everyone else's !warn (name) (reason) !goto (name) !bring (name) !jail (name) (time) !freeze (name) !kick (name) !god (makes you invincible) !cloak (turns you invisible) !gag (name) (mutes the players voice) !ungag (name) !logs !spectate (name) /admin (password) 
Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> Everyday if needed

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> Depends on what the sit is, if its RDM it should take around 5 mins whether or not the person is corresponding but usually around 5 minutes 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am very easy to approach and will be friendly if you aren't being stupid/annoying. I like to play football some days and love computers.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> I should be hired because i have had good experience with being staff as I've been staff on multiple servers with nearly the same rules and as a normal player i still help people and put people 'in line'. I want to be staff again as i have missed the days where i would come on and get the excitement when a sit comes up and i get it. I love helping new people as i was one myself and wouldn't want to be left confused and help them avoid warns that can be easily avoided as they don't know wrong from right and get the people who don't want to play normally and just want to break the rules banned/warned so they learn their lesson hopefully and if not then they will be punished more severely 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> RDM is Random Death Match, its where if someone is just walking downtown and gets killed when they are just minding their own business, the other person would have just RDM'd someone which is against the rules. example: I'm walking past the fountain talking to someone and all of a sudden i get killed without a reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> NLR is New Life Rule, breaking new life rule is when you return to your past location and interfere with the situation if you have been killed during a raid you cannot return until the raid is over/the person dies in the base from another person protecting the base. Say I am in a base and my base gets raided and i die, i cannot go back to my base until the person either dies or finishes and leaves the raid.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> FailRP is when you break Role Play by doing something unrealistic. Example: Pulling out your gun in a mug, running to spawn during a gunfight to get health/hide, being a corrupt government, raiding you're own base.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> Failbase is when a base doesn't comply with the rules of the server. Example: if someone has fading doors but no keypads, if a base has no entrance and is blocked by a prop.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling is when someone isn't on the server to actually RP/Play they just want to annoy/break the rules and cause havoc. Example: If i'm a job that has access to a Stun Stick and i start hitting someone with it multiple times and not stopping even when asked.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> I take the first one and ask in staff chat if someone could help with the sits while i'm helping another player. If no staff is available i ask in the discord staff chat if anyone can hop on and help me with the sits and if no one is present then i will attempt to take them on my own. 

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> I pull him aside and tell him that he needs to read the rules because terror is only on Government, I would jail him for 180 seconds and tell him to read the rules by using the command !rules.

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> If i witness it/if he makes a sit and it's actually annoying/upsetting him i would tell them to stop harassing him and give them a verbal, if they do it again i would warn then for harassment and tell them to leave him alone or its another warn.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> firstly i would bring the tramp and tasid to see their reasoning of the kill, if the tramp had no reasoning for attempting to kill tasid i would warn the tramp for ARDM then i would return the tramp as he has no involvement in the next half, i would proceed to bring Katie and ask for her reason of killing tasid and if her reason if invalid i would warn her for RDM and jail her for 180 seconds and tell her to go over the rules again.

(This post was last modified: 28-04-2019, 09:13 PM by Evil Scooby.)

+Reps
Ex Staff
Playtime
Mature
Forum Posts
Seems To Know Ulx's
Detail
Discord Server Score

-Reps
Needs to be more active

Overall, this is a massive +Rep.Good Luck!
Do I know you?

idk what you're on about with 1945 server score but
[Image: rank.png]

Oh read the wrong bit lol

(This post was last modified: 28-04-2019, 10:48 PM by Barack Obama.)

+Reps
Ex Staff
Seems Mature
Playtime
High Forum Posts
Knows ULX
Detail

-Reps
Don't see in game to much

Overall BIG +rep from me

(This post was last modified: 28-04-2019, 11:06 PM by Exhility.)

Are you active? i've only seen you on the discord for a day or two, and it's only to listen to music with scooby in vc
[Image: UsWPhQ9.png]

(This post was last modified: 29-04-2019, 04:32 PM by ✪ Porticle.)

Yes I’m active, I was only in the VC with music last night. Been in vc With loads of ppl
+ I’m going to be more active as I’m coming back to gmod and hawk

+reps
Ex-staff (good playtime, low warns, knows rules, knows ULX, good forum posts and good amount of server EXP)
Friendly
Active

-reps
None

Even if my firat impression of you was that of a minge, I chose not to judge you just on that, hence why I wanted to see more of you. At the end of the day, I have realised you are actually quite friendly and chill, you have my +rep
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Thanks! Sorry if I ever came across as a minge Sad I’m just here to have fun and help the community in any way possible Smile

+reps
Playtime
Warns
Discord server
Haven’t really seen recently much
Just came back
Overall it’s a neutral since you’ve only recently came back