Hawk Servers

Disallow "Naughty Baby" From Knife Deathmatch.

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Anyone who participates in knife deathmatch.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> To disallow the use of the job, "Naughty Baby".

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Similar to why the Sonic and Astro suits were disallowed from terror, I think that the Naughty Baby should be disallowed, aswell.
1. It makes them faster, in a knife fight, having a higher speed than your opponents gives you a very significant advantage, this is because you are able to walk in and out of their hit-range whilst you are in complete control.
2. As a result of their dodgy hitbox, sometimes it takes upto 3 hits with a right click of a knife to kill them, this is also very over powered considering you can survive more hits that anyone else in the deathmatch, along with the speed benefits.

(10-05-2019, 09:32 PM)*MilkMan Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Anyone who participates in knife deathmatch.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> To disallow the use of the job, "Naughty Baby".

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Similar to why the Sonic and Astro suits were disallowed from terror, I think that the Naughty Baby should be disallowed, aswell.
1. It makes them faster, in a knife fight, having a higher speed than your opponents gives you a very significant advantage, this is because you are able to walk in and out of their hit-range whilst you are in complete control.
2. As a result of their dodgy hitbox, sometimes it takes upto 3 hits with a right click of a knife to kill them, this is also very over powered considering you can survive more hits that anyone else in the deathmatch, along with the speed benefits.

+Rep tbh. As much as i love using the baby in the knife dmk i agree with this totally.