Hawk Servers

Staff things

(This post was last modified: 19-05-2019, 07:38 PM by P4F RAP1D.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Staff

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>
1. Give Higher Ups a golden admin suit when they go on duty, as shown here ->  Suit
2. When you go on duty have a thing above your name that says what rank you are.
3. Add something on the forums that shows what certain ranks can do. eg. Moderator - !slay, !bring, !gag, etc.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> 
1. It would be nice for the higher up members of staff to have and would make higher up staff more distiguitiable to new players.
2. It would be good for the players to see what ranks someone is at and also encourage them to become staff.
3. It would make it easier for if someone wants to ping someone on the discord for something or for when you get promoted.

(19-05-2019, 07:37 PM)BambinoGG Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Staff

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>
1. Give Higher Ups a golden admin suit when they go on duty, as shown here ->  Suit
2. When you go on duty have a thing above your name that says what rank you are.
3. Add something on the forums that shows what certain ranks can do. eg. Moderator - !slay, !bring, !gag, etc.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> 
1. It would be nice for the higher up members of staff to have and would make higher up staff more distiguitiable to new players.
2. It would be good for the players to see what ranks someone is at and also encourage them to become staff.
3. It would make it easier for if someone wants to ping someone on the discord for something or for when you get promoted.

1=+/-Rep because i dont think they need that but i can see where you are coming from when a player needs to speak to an higher up, but thats what a sit is for.
2=+/-Rep, because i think it would help players to see what kind of staff member they are dealing with, but you can just hold tab and scroll down.
3=Huge +Rep, this is because when i/others become a new rank they have to go through menu and test and i think it would be much easier and helpful for it being on the forums.

What I meant by two is it would show who is higher up, like some people think Operator is higher then Mod because of the name so It could use like a COD or CSGO type thing

The golden admin thing would be really cool and the forum thing to show commands for certain ranks
eLcItRoP

1. Meh, could be cool but kinda pointless.
2. Again kinda pointless.
3. Can't you just see that when you do !menu
[Image: unknown.png]

(20-05-2019, 11:55 AM)Gús Wrote: 1. Meh, could be cool but kinda pointless.
2. Again kinda pointless.
3. Can't you just see that when you do !menu

1. It is kinda pointless but it would look cool
2. It could be useful for new players to see ranks and whos higher up
3. Thats annoying and time consuming and as I think i said further up, If you need a higher member of staff to do a cmd that you can't you can check what rank can do it.

1. -rep Not needed and doesn't look all that good
2. -rep Not needed, also people can just look at your rank in the leaderboards with tab
3. +/-rep A forum post could be created, but kind of pointless, you can already just do !menu in-game to look at what commands you can use.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

useless useless useless

use !menu for the last thing

denied