Hawk Servers

Poll: Would you want this if it is to be added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aye
33.33%
1 33.33%
Nay
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kevlar Dealer

(This post was last modified: 24-05-2019, 08:17 PM by 🌟⚡✪Unforgiven389✯⚡🌟.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Anyone or VIP ranks.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Add a new job that allows players to become a Kevlar dealer who makes armor which is better than the standard.
https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/jo...lar-dealer

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I'd say that it would improve the server by adding a new and interesting legal job for players, this will also allow jobs that start out with more than 100 armor to reach that threshold again, or to have more armor if you're thinking of getting into a huge firefight, letting you live just that bit longer.
This is also a good way to try and combat the power suits for newer players, giving them an actual chance of fighting back.

-Rep
This is because if you have VIP and you dont get much health with the jobs you can just buy a Tank Suit, and lets be honest it wont take long to get a tank suit.

(24-05-2019, 09:33 PM)Evil Scooby Wrote: -Rep
This is because if you have VIP and you dont get much health with the jobs you can just buy a Tank Suit, and lets be honest it wont take long to get a tank suit.

Ok, then what if your suit is on a cooldown? Then having this job around would allow you to take more damage whilst you're waiting for your suit.
There might also be players not wanting to purchase the suits at all.
Just having one way of getting more health/armor is not always that great.

(This post was last modified: 24-05-2019, 09:38 PM by -_- scooby -_-.)

(24-05-2019, 09:36 PM)?⚡✪Unforgiven389✯⚡? Wrote:
(24-05-2019, 09:33 PM)Evil Scooby Wrote: -Rep

Ok, then what if your suit is on a cooldown? Then having this job around would allow you to take more damage whilst you're waiting for your suit.
There might also be players not wanting to purchase the suits at all.
Just having one way of getting more health/armor is not always that great.
True, but money is very easy to get on the server, but like you say there is a suit cooldown. Maybe just get more health as VIP jobs?

-/+rep
I think that this would make the server more fun but would also make it more unfair

(24-05-2019, 09:52 PM)Артём Wrote: -/+rep
I think that this would make the server more fun but would also make it more unfair
Would it be possible if you could say a bit more about why you think this would make the server more unfair, if I may ask?
I'd honestly think that it would make it more fair for everyone, with the server having the suits and all that.
Allowing newly joined players a chance to handle players with suits is a good thing imho, but I can understand if that's not felt by everyone.

-rep
People should just grind for a tank suit. Adding "Kevlar" will only make the whole RP a lot more twisted. It is not necessary
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

denied

could be easily abused, close to useless since the suits exist