Hawk Servers

Doggie`s Application

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yes

In-Game Name*
>> Doggie

Preferred Name
>> Doggie

Date of Birth*
>>28/04/04

Age*
>>15

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> Spain

Timezone*
>> GMT +1

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 6 weeks 1 day

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 10

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> Yes I learnt all the rules of the server and to RP properly because the first times I played on the server I didn’t know how to RP and how the server worked.

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?*
>>Doggie28

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>1842

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>Yes

!goto [player] - Teleports you to the player.
!bring [player] - Teleports the player to you.
!logs – Shows the logs.
!jail [player] [time] - Jails a player for an amount of time.
!cloak - Makes you invisible/visible.
!gag [player] - gags a player.
!god - Puts you in, or puts you out of god mode.
!freeze [player] - Freezes a player.
!kick [player] [reason] - Kicks a player.
!warn [player] - Warns the player for a certain reason .
!xban [player] - Opens the ban menu for a player.
!noclip - Makes you able to move through walls.
!return [player] - Returns a player to where you teleported the player from.

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> Mostly everyday at least 5 hours

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>Depends on the situation of the sit , I think it should take enough time to hear both sides of the report and to make a decision , in general I don’t think it should take more than 5 minutes.
Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I consider myself a friendly person , I like to help everyone  I can and I enjoy doing so , some of my hobbies are gaming , listening to music , cars and movies.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>
I think you should hire me as staff because im an active player in the server , I have a lot of playtime and I love  to help all the players I can even without being staff I help new players to be aware of the rules and teach them how the server works and try to improve the server RP experience , helping to deal with people that join and cause problems to the players that want to RP , also I really like the staff that’s currently on the server and I will  love to be part of the team because I really like the community and the people that play on the server.

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>RDM means random death match, it’ when a player kills other player without a valid reason .Example: im selling weapons as a gun dealer and I get killed without a reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>NLR means new life rule , you cant go back to the place that you died in an amount of time (3 minutes ) .Example: I have a base and I get raided and kill the guy that raided me, if he  comes back after I kill him he is breaking Nlr.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> FailRP means when u don’t follow the rules of the character that you are playing as or you do something that you won’t do in real life  , Example: being corrupt as government or running to spawn to heal yourself during a raid .

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*>>
Failbase is when a base doesn’t follow the rules of the server. Example using one-way props to shoot, unfair angles or not putting keypads close to the fading door they belong to.
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Is when you annoy other players on purpose and play without actually roleplaying.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> I will take the first sit that was made and ask the rest of the staff team if they can help with the rest of the sits and if there isn’t staff that can help I will do all the sits .

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> I will bring him to sit room and tell him that he can`t kill everyone during a terror , I will tell him to read the rules and jail him for 180 so he can read them ,then I will see the players that he killed and I will ask if they lost anything and refund them if they did.

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> I will speak with Joel and ask him why he is being harassed , I will also hear what the people that are harassing him say , I will tell them to stop and I will spectate them for a while , if they do it again I will warn them .

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>I will speak with Tasid and the tramp to see why the tramp ARDM Tasid , if there`s no vail reason I will warn the tramp , then I will talk with Katie , explain her why she can`t kill for no reason and warn he for RDM.

(This post was last modified: 23-06-2019, 03:18 PM by Barack Obama.)

+Rep
Mature
Very Well Known
Playtime
Very Friendly
Knows ULX
Active

-Reps
Warns
Discord Score
Forum Posts

This is an overall HUGE +REP Wouldn't cross my mind, and hopefully you can improve your Discord score and forum posts <3

+Reps
Active AF
Friendly
Seems to know ulx's
Detail
Mature

+/-Reps
Discord Server Score
Forum Posts

-Reps
Banned
Warns

Overall, this is a fat +Rep and the only reason why his forum posts are low is because he didn't have access to the email.
Good Luck
Do I know you?

Overal rep +
Nice pursen
Nowes rules
Is active

Rep -
Warns but thads not a problem
Bikas play time

Overal rep +
Sukses mate

+ actual contribution to the community, he's been here for a while and is always seen roleplaying and communicating with others
+ seen a lot, even though i dont play gmod at all, i can tell his activity in-game is suitable for staffing according to his activity on the discord
-+ not a lot of detail, application seems pretty inferior but can't really expect much more to be said as you summed it up pretty fine
- needs to be active on the forums as well
- can i please see your warnings?

+rep

+rep
Well, I mean, you are friendly, have a shitton of playtime on the server and do know the rules and how to manage things in different situations. Even if not so active on the Discord and on forums, it is clear to see that you are quite a contributor to the community, hence why this is a +rep
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 24-06-2019, 03:09 PM by Doggie28.)

(23-06-2019, 03:17 PM)Артём Wrote: +Rep
Mature
Very Well Known
Playtime
Very Friendly
Knows ULX
Active

-Reps
Warns
Discord Score
Forum Posts

This is an overall HUGE +REP Wouldn't cross my mind, and hopefully you can improve your Discord score and forum posts <3 

Hii thank you for the rep+ i wont dissapoint you , and i will work  on getting my discord exp and my forum posts up asap .

(23-06-2019, 03:17 PM)Evil Scooby Wrote: +Reps
Active AF
Friendly
Seems to know ulx's
Detail
Mature

+/-Reps
Discord Server Score
Forum Posts

-Reps
Banned
Warns

Overall, this is a fat +Rep and the only reason why his forum posts are low is because he didn't have access to the email.
Good Luck

Thanks for the Rep+ i will try my best to improve my posts .

(24-06-2019, 03:33 AM)kai Wrote: + actual contribution to the community, he's been here for a while and is always seen roleplaying and communicating with others
+ seen a lot, even though i dont play gmod at all, i can tell his activity in-game is suitable for staffing according to his activity on the discord
-+ not a lot of detail, application seems pretty inferior but can't really expect much more to be said as you summed it up pretty fine
- needs to be active on the forums as well
- can i please see your warnings?

+rep

Hi thank you for the rep+,  im working on my forums the reason that i wasnt active is because i had a problem on my account and could join .
And yes here you can see my warns https://subefotos.com/ver/?5a72f2146aac8...ng#codigos

(24-06-2019, 08:03 AM)[VDT] [Hawk] Lost Wrote: +rep
Well, I mean, you are friendly, have a shitton of playtime on the server and do know the rules and how to manage things in different situations. Even if not so active on the Discord and on forums, it is clear to see that you are quite a contributor to the community, hence why this is a +rep

Thank you so much  im really happy that you guys think that about me  , that makes me want to be even more active and work on everything i can improve , im wont dissapoint you .

(23-06-2019, 03:18 PM)tpvgames Wrote: Overal rep +
Nice pursen
Nowes rules
Is active

Rep -
Warns but thads not a problem
Bikas play time

Overal rep +
Sukses mate
I agree i have quite a few warns but mostly they are from when i didnt know the server rules , i think i have changed a lot and i havent got a warn in almost 3 months , thank you for believing on me i wont fail you.

Huge +rep

You are always active and roleplaying. You have been very involved withing the community and I always see you asking for staff. With you as staff you wouldn't have to.

(This post was last modified: 24-06-2019, 05:22 PM by Doggie28.)

(24-06-2019, 04:50 PM)Luxinare Wrote: Huge +rep

You are always active and roleplaying.  You have been very involved withing the community and I always see you asking for staff.  With you as staff you wouldn't have to.

Thank you so much Lux Smile

REP + 

Seen in game 
Great guy 
Definitely staff material 
Knows ulx
Been here awhile so knows the rules 

REP - 

Forum posts 

Good luck doggie!!
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]