Hawk Servers

Milk's Third Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2019, 07:45 PM by *Milk.)

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yes 

In-Game Name*
>> ✔Milk✔

Preferred Name
>> Milk

Date of Birth*
>> 21/03/2004

Age*
>> 15

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> Wales

Timezone*
>> UTC+1

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> [Image: 3xzowTJ.png]

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> [Image: BKDtx4A.png]

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> Yes:

1. 11th August 2018 - Someone walked into my base when I had no KOS Sign and upon instinct killed them, which counted as RDM. During the sit I was frustrated and asked the member of staff to just ban me (which was a bad move on my part). My ban was successfully appealed since in the ban reason it said – feel free to appeal whenever. Which I did. Appeal Link: https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=4765 

2. Got Community Banned for like 30 minutes before it got downgraded to a 7 day.[Image: LaQnSY7.png]
This was for stealing and "harassing" a clan by calling a clan members of a clan squeakers. (ikr)

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> Yes.

What is your Discord Username?*
>> MilkMan#3060

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>  [Image: 3vIERIN.png]

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> Yes.
Examples of ULX Commands:

!bring [NAME] – brings the player to you

!return [NAME] – returns the player to where they were last teleported to.

!cloak – Makes me invisible to other players

!uncloak – Makes me visible to other players

!jail [NAME] [Time] – Traps the person in a box for the amount of time stated.

!logs – Allows me to check when someone was killed, damage dealt in the order of who shot first (useful for RDM sits).

!slay [NAME] – Kills the player

!noclip – Allows me to fly around and go through walls.

!kick [NAME] [Reason] – Kicks the player from the server. E.g if someone is AFK during a sit.

!spectate [NAME] – Allows me to watch a player without them knowing.

!warn [NAME/SteamID] [Reason] – Warns the player for breaking a rule e.g. RDM. They can check their warns by doing !warns

!refund – If someone was RDM’d and they lost a gun, this command allows me to refund them of the things they lost.
!xban – brings up a ban menu which makes banning someone easier. 

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yep

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> Everyday apart from Friday, Saturday's and Tuesdays.

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> Depends what type of sit, NLR could take around 5 minutes depending on the amount of evidence given, but sits which are regarding rule clarity etc will only take a minute to explain or so.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I enjoy playing video games as a hobby. Specifically, Garry’s Mod and Rainbow Six Siege. For my GCSE’s I picked Triple Science, History and Computer Science. I picked these subjects because I enjoy them, and I know I can do well in them. As a person, I can be fun and energetic when I am with friends. However, I can be serious and concentrated when I’m doing sits. - Regret taking History lol too much work.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> My objectives of becoming a staff member is to keep the server free of rule breakers, my most hated rule breakers are minges, (trolling). I see these people disrespecting players and staff. They have no intention to roleplay ‘NITRP’ and only want to ruin the experience of others.

I understand the rules of the server very well as I am an ex-staff member (twice) left on good terms (twice), with 
2264 sits.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> RDM stands for ‘Random Death Match’. RDM is when someone kills you for a reason that is not valid. E.g. Harvey is standing on the street smoking a new vape he got from the store, then Alieninate thinks vaping is ‘uncool’ and pulls out a weapon (a gun or a knife) and kills him. This is not a valid reason of killing someone.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> NLR stands for ‘New Life Rule’. To ‘Break NLR’ is to return to where you last died before 3 minutes has past (or before a raid is over) and interfere with the person or people who killed you. E.g. Alieninate starts to raid Harveys base and kills him. Before Alieninate finishes the raid Harvey comes back and kills him. This is known as breaking NLR. 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> FailRP stands for Failure’to’RolePlay. An example of FailRP is to pull out a gun when you are being mugged, this is because, if someone already has a gun pointed at you, you should be fearful of your life. Another example of is this if a police officer bases with someone who has printers, which are illegal.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> If a base breaks any building or defending rule, such as shooting through a one way defence or building a base that isn't large enough to fit 4 people in a 2x2 space in between 2 fading doors.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>  Trolling, also known as being a "minge" entails when someone purposely sets out to ruin other players' experiences. For example, repeatedly standing outside someones base screaming the latest minecraft parody? aww man

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> 
I would read what the sits and for and prioritise them. For example, there is a sit for, RDM, NLR, Mass RDM and Can an admin check my base?. Firstly, I would take the Mass RDM, I would freeze the person who mass rdm’d and ask why he killed so many people. If the reason was not valid, I would obtain their SteamID using the Tab menu and then do !xban and ban their steam ID for 2 weeks for Mass RDM. If more sits have appeared, I would ping other staff members in-game telling them that I need assistance. I would then take the RDM, NLR, and then lastly ‘Can an admin check my base’. This is because I believe that Mass RDM is the most severe out of these situations.

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>  I would firstly claim all of the sits which say something along the lines of "John RDM'd Me" and then freeze John by doing "!jail "John", I would then teleport to him and bring everyone who called a sit, next I would ask John why he killed all of these people, if he replies with "I was in a terror, I would explain to him that being in a terror only means he can kill CPs. If he killed less than 3 people, I will then jail him for 3 minutes for him to re-read the rules. I then will warn him for "RDM x(xamount of people he killed)" However, if he killed more than 3 or more, it would be counted as MRDM and banned for 2 weeks. Lastly, I will ask all the players effected if they lost any guns and refund them by doing "/refund"

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> I would ask Bob to try and record the group of people if they harassed him in voice chat, or screenshot it in text chat, if he is unable to, I will spectate one of the players and start recording to see if Bob's claims are true, if they harass Bob again, I will give them a verbal warning, telling them to stop harassing Bob or they will be warned in the future.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>I would !bring Katie, tasid and the tramp, then I would ask the tramp why he tried to kill tasid, if his reason was not valid I would warn him for ‘ARDM’ Attempted Random Death Match. I would then !return the tramp. Then I would ask Katie why they killed tasid and check if tasid damaged Katie in the crossfire, if tasid did then I would explain this to them and return then both. However, if this was not the case, I would ask Katie why they killed tasid and if the reason was not valid then I would tell them that if they saw someone RDM, instead of taking matters into their own hands to call a sit. I would then !warn Katie RDM and return her, and then lastly refund tasid if they lost any weapons.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2019, 07:11 PM by ||chris||.)

+Reps
Very Friendly
Playtime
Discord score
Server posts
Ex-Staff
Knows ULX
Warns

-Reps
Banned

Overall HUUUUUUGGGE +Rep
Good Luck, Vincent (Say hi to your mum on the curry cam for me)

+rep
Nice pursen
Playtime
Ex staf
Nowes ulexs

-rep
Warnd
Band

Overal rep ++++
Hope to sea you on the team

(01-08-2019, 07:11 PM)Bambino Wrote: Good Luck, Vincent (Say hi to your mum on the curry cam for me)

Thanks for the +rep! (tell ur mom to make more chocolate cake)

(01-08-2019, 10:12 PM)tpvgames Wrote: -rep
Warnd
Band

Overal rep ++++

Thanks for the +rep!
I've learnt from my previous bans, along with my warns aswell, I believe 3 is a very low warn count, despite them being reset from 2018.

Accepted

Check the #recruit-chat and i will be your mentor.