Hawk Servers

Bodygroupr

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Players

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Bodygroupr  https://tinyurl.com/y4m744uz

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Allows you to change you skin to make it more unique, also allows accessories to look better, eg not having to wear 2 hats.
[Image: i2HZmol.png]

+/-rep this well be usless as jobs and that but it would be cool if u can change your skin

(03-08-2019, 08:32 PM)thor_sm Wrote: +/-rep this well be usless as jobs and that but it would be cool if u can change your skin

Most normal jobs will have bodygroups to customise.

+REP  seems like a great idea itll befun to change skins coul improve gameplay
I'M NOT STAFF

+Res seems like a great idea
[Image: image0.jpg]

~Rep
Bodygroups already exist on certain models and don't do much, I'm also fairly sure that when you change a bodygroup, it doesnt change the actual model when you respawn, but, this idea is interesting and would make accessories more fun~
-Gamer Grill

-Rep
With my experience with this addon it is fucking horrendous, Hawk is know for good FPS, This addon murders FPS and also loading times are increased quite a bit with this addon

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019, 08:52 PM by ✗ Jake ✗.)

(04-08-2019, 06:47 PM)soap-chan Wrote: ~Rep
Bodygroups already exist on certain models and don't do much, I'm also fairly sure that when you change a bodygroup, it doesnt change the actual model when you respawn, but, this idea is interesting and would make accessories more fun~
That's why I want it added, it's options that are already there that can't be utilised.

(04-08-2019, 07:12 PM)Bambino Wrote: -Rep
With my experience with this addon it is fucking horrendous, Hawk is know for good FPS, This addon murders FPS and also loading times are increased quite a bit with this addon
I've had a snoop about the internet and I can't find anyone else saying so maybe?

+/-rep
Kinda ruins the purpose of custom jobs that are being paid for.
But still is interesting cause people get custom jobs for the weapons and for the addons they can add as they wish.
Would add variety and something more to the original feel of day to day roleplay on the server.
Easier to immerse into the game.
Some players might not like it but if the majority wants it, add it.
[Image: Catyluss_Hawk_Forums_signature.jpg]