Hawk Servers

Raiders can sell there weed!

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Raiders

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>That people who raid weed growers can sell there weed!

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>It will make the raid actually worth doing.
Is this a good Signature 

(06-08-2019, 05:03 PM)LukeHowes1 Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Raiders

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>That people who raid weed growers can sell there weed!P

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>It will make the raid actually worth doing.
Pretty sure this would mean having to edit the addon since it allows the use of a physgun to freeze it, wouldn't be hard to do since it's just an option that you can apply to entities but then you may not be able to take it out of a base.
local money = 0
if(money <= 0) then
    print('Poor boy :c')
end

+rep
Weed needs to be destructible aswell.
Since its illegal, it's not scannable by scanners and unnecessary to be in the laws then.
Plus this is need since when you raid someone with weed you just either lose the extra equipment if you used any and just doesn't feel awarding at all.
Then people raid less cause they think they might not profit off of it.
[Image: Catyluss_Hawk_Forums_signature.jpg]

(06-08-2019, 09:38 PM)|| Catyluss || Wrote: +rep
Since its illegal, it's not scannable by scanners and unnecessary to be in the laws then.
Plus this is need since when you raid someone with weed you just either lose the extra equipment if you used any and just doesn't feel awarding at all.
Then people raid less cause they think they might not profit off of it.W
Weed can be destroyed, if it is being grown.

Unless in containers then nah, but you can inv pickup them so, but again this means editing the code of the addon I assume.
local money = 0
if(money <= 0) then
    print('Poor boy :c')
end

(06-08-2019, 09:40 PM)Gobbo Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 09:38 PM)|| Catyluss || Wrote: +rep
Then people raid less cause they think they might not profit off of it.W
Weed can be destroyed, if it is being grown.

Unless in containers then nah, but you can inv pickup them so, but again this means editing the code of the addon I assume.

Even if the code is edited, this should be added cause its a great feature that is also really needed. It's not just something random that is added purely for the feel of often updates.
As I've said before, people who know that there is a weed grower basing (through roleplay and not by holding Tab on your keyboard), they won't raid him probably. There are people who raid cause its fun and there are people that raid for profit. Those that raid for profit aren't happy when they see a guy just sitting AFK with empty weed containers and pots just to get the feeling of "I've wasted 3 emp grenades again..."
[Image: Catyluss_Hawk_Forums_signature.jpg]