Hawk Servers

Ranks

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2019, 10:47 PM by .)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Ranks

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>>To make more ranks than just trusted and veteran. Veteran is 2weeks I think and I want there to be more ranks that go up to like 10 weeks.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>It would make more people want to get there playtime up and is very cool when you show it off. Also something like thisĀ https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=8831
Any problems discord is Scooby28#2000

+rep
Nice touch to the roleplay.
Would make chat prettier because of variety.
Prettier tab menu.
And don't make just like 2 more, make ranks for every week almost or something. But don't overflow it too much with ranks.
Examples :
1 week - Intermediate
2 weeks - Veteran
Make it for 3 weeks,5 weeks and of course 10 weeks. Those would be nice to see as if we had new ranks for every week then it would be just too much
It would also mean more on staff applications, so it's not always : [paid rank], trusted/veteran.
And I agree with the fact that people would grind more but there has been a similar thread and the problem that was encountered was AFK hour mining.
We would then need staff to check on AFK people regularly or have an autokicker after a long and certain amount of time passes (e.g. 1 hour-2 hours or lesser than that).
[Image: Catyluss_Hawk_Forums_signature.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 01:43 AM by tpvgames.)

Rep + I woude like to sea thad
Gifs pepol moor reassons to Com back

+rep yea then it well gives ranks like veteran and trusted more use and people will want to get them and player well have a reason to get to that ranks

-/+rep NOT 10w tho. most people don't have 5 let alone 10. Your literally the only person even close to hitting 10w and NGL that isn't all legit playtime. A lot of it is but not all of it.

Also would probally encourage people to AFK for no reason.

+/-Rep
You are one of the only people remotely close to 10w it feels as if you want this rank just for you so you can be different.

However maybe 3w or 4w could have a new one