Hawk Servers

Cars

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Ad cars to the server to make people have something to grind money for more than suites and weapons. I also think this will bring new players to the server since I have not seen that many RP servers with cars. You can also make this a vip or premium thing only and it will be one more reason for people to upgrade to vip or premium. You can also ad police cars to make swat a more appealing job. 

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> People who already bought suits and weapons will feel like they have something to grind for (since it is almost impossible to come on the leaderboard). It would also bring in new players to the server and make it more active. 
[Image: Stubbo.png]

+/- rep
I think this won't be added since it was suggested before.
It might be like the time with Jet skis when they were a thing.
Some people will like it; Some people will hate it, And some people will abuse it.
Maybe make them so people can walk through them so nobody "CaRDMs" (Car RDM).
Then it might get added but I don't know anything about this so it's going to be neutral from me.
[Image: Catyluss_Hawk_Forums_signature.jpg]

+/- rep
- rep beacuse this could lag the server alot and

+rep this could lower the economy and it would be fun

Catyluss if cars shouldn’t be added because you can kill people with them why would weapons be allowed when you can rdm with them?
[Image: Stubbo.png]

(13-08-2019, 02:47 PM)Lethallemming Wrote: Catyluss if cars shouldn’t be added because you can kill people with them why would weapons be allowed when you can rdm with them?

That's a really stupid theory...
Do you see what you just said?
If they rdm in any way they will be punished there is nothing to that, but it looks like you don't know whats the purpose of a gun.
Cars would be added for transportation across the map since its really big, not to run people over with it.
Not only did I say that I don't know much about cars addon which means I don't know the code to it and such.
That is the dumbest comparison I have ever seen honestly.
Think about something before posting it online for everyone to see lmfao.
Everyone knows what are guns for, and the purpose of guns is nothing like the purpose of cars so they can't be compared.
I am just amazed at the ignorance shown here.
[Image: Catyluss_Hawk_Forums_signature.jpg]