Hawk Servers

Application.

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>Yes

In-Game Name*
>>HFT God MK2

Preferred Name
>>God

Date of Birth*
>>13/12/03

Age*
>>15

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>England

Timezone*
>>Gmt

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>5d 6h 30m
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>2
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>no

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>Yes i normally check it 2-3 times a day.

What is your Discord Username?*
>>Alfie #0799

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>1300

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>Yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>Whenever im on normally everyday for about 2-3 hours.

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>2-5 minutes depending on severity of incident.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm funny and a kind person who is always happy to have a fun time and joke around but can be serious when i need to be. My hobbies consist of playing rugby and video games.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> I have been playing on the server for a decent amount of time and I am a very active member of the community over all three platforms. I have good respect for all staff members and know my place in hawk, i feel like i would be beneficial to the staff team as i know the ulx and the rules. I am able to monitor the server normally everyday and into very late times on weekends when most griefing happens.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>RDM means random death match. Tasid is talking to Scooby at fountain Panda walks over to Tasid and kills him for no reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>Breaking NLR is when you return to the point you died within the three minute timer unless during a raid when the timer is upped to 8 minutes until it is over.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>Fail RP is when you do something you wouldn't do in real life. Tasid mugs Scooby whilst Scooby has a gun out this is Fail RP.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>A Failbase is when a players base doesn't meet the normal base requirements, this could be it doesn't have keypads or it has more than three fading doors.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling is when you purposely ruin the experience of other players. Tasid is mic spamming and prop blocking Scooby into a room ruining his playing experience.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>Importance, then oldest to newest.

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>Freeze him and ban him for MRDM for two weeks.

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>Bring them to a sit ask for video proof if there is no proof return them and tell Bob you will watch the potential Harassers and see if they stop if they don't warn them for harassment.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>Bring Katie to a sit and explain that Tasid was acting in self defense give Katie a verbal warning as she didn't know And ask Tasid and the Tramp if any refunds are needed.

+Reps
Seen ingame
Mature
Friendly
Seems to know ulx's
Not been banned

-Reps
Warns
Detail-For the John connected to the server and kills everyone i wouldn't just freeze and ban them for MRDM i sometimes give them a verbal and just warn them for what they have done and also you should tell him what he has done wrong. It might seem i just told you the answer but i couldn't put it a better way.
Also what if Bob is still being harassed after being warned and you don't always need video evidence.
Also a base can have more than 3 fading doors if you didnt know.
Also Failrp doesn't just mean something that you wouldn't do in real life.

Overall this is a +/-Rep because all the +reps are great to see but i feel you need to reread over the rules and about your decisions, you should understand my -Reps if you don't message me on discord.

(This post was last modified: 25-08-2019, 11:04 PM by Sweaty will Toggle.)

+reps
active on platforms
seen ingame
seems to know rules
seems to know ulx

- reps
detail
just started seeing ingame
needs somemore detail added

ovaerall +rep seems to be a good fit for staff goodluck
I'M NOT STAFF

+rep
Sean in game
Not dand
Nice pursen

-rep
Pls moor deateal
Warnd but Thad is fine only 2

Overal rep +
Hope to sea you on the team

Overall, -rep
I have barely seen you in game so I cannot judge your personality/behaviour, however the requirements for forum posts and Discord score show little activity. There has been little to no effort being put in the app itself.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Lost I play most days and am on for hours on end it must be one of those cases where I’m on when your not cuz likewise I don’t think I’ve seen you in game. However I would like to meet you in game so you can see and gain an impression of me in game. for a long while I wouldn’t log into my steam on the forums which is why my posts are low and with discord I am starting to use it a lot more and my server score is rising daily sorry that you didn’t see my full potential in my app.

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019, 03:21 PM by Joshua Ocampo.)

+reps
Mature and a nice guy in those minutes we have talked

+/- reps
Just recently started seeing in game

-reps
Detail lacking in some places
Not seen active on forums or discord
Warns although low amount

Overall it’s a +/- rep
Please work on making yourself seen on discord and on forums.
The detail in some places could be better
Examples of this is
John starts a terror question answer could be better detailed.
Do you have any ULX examples?
Good luck!
Eliminate all furries

+Reps

Nice
Seems like you know rules
Seems like you know ULX
Not been banned

-Reps

Lack of detail
Only came back recently
Min Req

Overall -Rep
see above

Denied - too many -reps & neutrals. Work on what the staff team have said and feel free to reapply in 5 days.