Hawk Servers

Staff App #DontGiveUp

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>Yes

In-Game Name*
>>KZ Josh

Preferred Name
>>Josh

Date of Birth*
>>28/10/2005

Age*
>>13 (14 in October)

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>UK - England

Timezone*
>>BST/GMT

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 4w 1d 22h+

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 10

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>Yes but I have learned

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> Yes just don't post much and I read most of the new posts just to keep up with the server.

What is your Discord Username?*
>>! Josh#6679

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>10895+
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>Yes, I am ex staff examples:
- !goto (Player)
- !return (Player)(@)
- !bring (Player)
- !jail (player)
- !unjail (Player)
- !kick (Player) (Reason)
- !xban - Brings up a ban menu
- /admin - You go On Duty - /admin (code) first time in that session 

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes.

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>Any day I am not on holiday. On a weekday 4-6  then 7-9, and on a weekend 10-6 then 7-9:30

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>2-5-10m depends on the type of sit

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I can be fun and can have a laugh. My hobbies are playing video games and hanging around with friends. Hawk has always been my favourite server to play on and I played when it was more popular. At school, I love maths and ICT and for the sport, I love dodgeball and rugby however I do not like football. I am going to be going into business and ICT for my GCSE's aswell.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>You should hire me some people may not like me when I played more, however, I am better than once was. I know the rules and I can always listen to people and what they want, I can help anyone with what they need. Whenever someone asks a question in ooc I always try to answer and I will try to help people with anything I can. Also I really enjoy doing sits to help people more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>RDM is when someone randomly kills someone, they may not like this person or just kill them on the street. Luke walks up to James and Luke killed James because James raided him. This would be RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>Breaking NLR is when someone comes back to their death place without waiting for the NLR timer to run out. The timer is 3 minutes long. Luke died in a raid and comes back instantly to try and keep his printers.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>FailRP is when someone breaks RP and breaks a rule. James Kidnaps Bob and Bob runs away from him and then kills himself and does not listen to James.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>Failbase is when someone has a base that is against the rules. Luke has a base with 4 fading doors and the doors are not a 2x2 this is a failbase as you can only have 3 fading doors and the space between them needs to fit 2 people by 2 people.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>Trolling is when a player joins and just wants to "troll" with other players to make their RP experience not as fun as they want. James joins and prop blocks spawn he is being a troll.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>I take the ones that are most important. MRDM or MRDA would be first then Prop Blocking spawn. Being stuck would be last as someone mass killing is more important than being stuck in a wall.

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>I would bring him to a sit instantly and freeze him. I would then ask him if he knows what he did wrong. If he did I would ban him for 2 weeks for MRDM and if not I would listen and explain if he continued then he would get banned however if it was some BS reason why he did not know he would also be banned.

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>I would tell them to stop and remind them that there will be repercussions if continued they would be warned then banned

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>I would bring Katie and Tasid to a sit and ask why she RDM'd Tasid. I would listen to what they have to say then I would warn Katie for RDM as she killed Tasid without a reason. I would then return Katie and bring the tramp and ask why he ARDM Tasid, listen to the reason then warn him for ARDM.

PS - I know I was demoted 3-4 weeks ago however I am wanting a chance again thank you if you let me.
Thanks for reading -Josh
[Image: OrLLwW3.png]
Staff of Hawk Servers

+Reps
Seen ingame
Ex staff
Seems to know ulx's

-Reps
Warns from before
Been banned before
Did get demoted
>>"Breaking NLR is when someone comes back to their death place without waiting for the NLR timer to run out. The timer is 3 minutes long. Luke died in a raid and comes back instantly to try and keep his printers. " What about raids?

Overall its a +/-Rep because you have been demoted last as staff but I think you might of learned what you were wrong and to try and not make the same mistakes again. Please don't let me down. Good Luck!

(26-08-2019, 01:34 PM)Evil Scooby Wrote: +Reps
Seen ingame
Ex staff
Seems to know ulx's

-Reps
Warns from before
Been banned before
Did get demoted
>>"Breaking NLR is when someone comes back to their death place without waiting for the NLR timer to run out. The timer is 3 minutes long. Luke died in a raid and comes back instantly to try and keep his printers. " What about raids?

Overall its a +/-Rep because you have been demoted last as staff but I think you might of learned what you were wrong and to try and not make the same mistakes again. Please don't let me down. Good Luck!

Thank you Scooby
Staff of Hawk Servers

+reps 
Friendly 
Seen online 
Playtime 
Discord score
Active 

-Reps
Been banned 
Demoted staff
Warns
Demote was recent 

Overall a -/+ you were banned and demoted as staff within the past month I think you should wait some more time but either way good luck and I hope you won’t let us down again.  Best of luck
I'M NOT STAFF

+rep
Seen in game
Play time

-rep
Some rong ansers
Warnd
Demote

Overal rep -
Sory to many rep - but stil good luck

+reps

is a nice guy
good playtime
is active

had good server xp

-reps
lot of warnings
has been banned
recently demoted

overall  -/+ he seems ok for staff but i think he needs to wait a bit longer after being demoted

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019, 04:59 PM by Joshua Ocampo.)

+reps
Seen in game
Friendly

-reps
Banned
Demoted recently
Warns

I’m going to give you a -rep because I really don’t see anything that is pointing to that you have changed, It didn’t work once so I don’t know why It would work now. Good luck!
Eliminate all furries

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019, 09:03 AM by Lost.)

-rep
As I said on your previous staff application, you are not fit for staff. You would have 39 warnings right now if it had not been for the reset that happened some time ago. It does not help that you keep getting warned either (just two days ago I had to warn you because you code raided a base and literally had no idea there was a rule that forbid that). You have shown you are not able to be staff, I will hold my position in this statement.

EDIT: You were not the guy I warned, it was another Josh, called J0sh. This, however, will not change my decision.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019, 07:58 AM by Josh9fx.)

(26-08-2019, 05:11 PM)Sweaty will Toggle Wrote: +reps 
Friendly 
Seen online 
Playtime 
Discord score
Active 

-Reps
Been banned 
Demoted staff
Warns
Demote was recent 

Overall a -/+ you were banned and demoted as staff within the past month I think you should wait some more time but either way good luck and I hope you won’t let us down again.  Best of luck

(26-08-2019, 05:56 PM)Sherlocks a dog Wrote: +reps

is a nice guy
good playtime
is active

had good server xp

-reps
lot of warnings
has been banned
recently demoted

overall  -/+ he seems ok for staff but i think he needs to wait a bit longer after being demoted

(27-08-2019, 07:22 PM)Joshua Ocampo Wrote: +reps
Seen in game
Friendly

-reps
Banned
Demoted recently
Warns

This is a hard one but I’m going to give you a +/- rep but that’s barely. That’s because of the -reps but at the same time I feel like you may have learned. Best of luck!

Thank you all

(27-08-2019, 11:15 PM)Lost Wrote: -rep
As I said on your previous staff application, you are not fit for staff. You would have 39 warnings right now if it had not been for the reset that happened some time ago. It does not help that you keep getting warned either (just two days ago I had to warn you because you code raided a base and literally had no idea there was a rule that forbid that). You have shown you are not able to be staff, I will hold my position in this statement.

Ok so you have lied.
39 warns - you added an extra 6 would be 33
Code raid warn? I have never been warned for code raiding and if I have never had a sit about it or I have not know of a warm for code raiding especially from you - you must have the wrong guy please can you check next time to make sure you get it right thank you
Staff of Hawk Servers

Changed my reply.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]