Hawk Servers

Hxveyyy's Staff Application (Retry)

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yes

In-Game Name*
>> Hxveyyy

Preferred Name
>> Hxveyyy / Harvey

Date of Birth*
>> 15/12/2003

Age*
>> 15

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> Wales

Timezone*
>> BST

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 8w 6d http://prntscr.com/oxs0er

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 Warns http://prntscr.com/ootdm2

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> Yes I have been banned roughly 4 times, 2 of which were false bans over the year i've been playing. I have learn't from my mistakes.

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> I haven't been for a while but I have been more recently

What is your Discord Username?*
>> Hxveyyy#2610

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 20773 http://prntscr.com/oxs0pj

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> Yes 

Examples:
!goto (player name) - Will allow you to teleport to the player

!noclip - Allows person to fly

!ban (playername) (duration) (reason) - Bans the player from the server for the x time

!god - Person will be unable to take damage

!spectate (playername) - Cloaks person and allows them to spectate the assigned player while undetected

!warn (playername) (reason) - Gives the player a warning for breaking rules

!bring (playername) - Teleports player to you

!xban - Allows person to open menu for easier banning

!jail (playername) (time) - Will put the assigned player in a cage

!kick (playername) (reason) - Force disconnects the player

!cloak - Allows person to become invisible

!uncloak - Allows person to become visible again

!return (playername) - Returns the player to their original position
!logs - Allows person to view logs

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> On school days roughly 5-6 hours and on weekends or time off school about 8-12 hours a day

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> A sit should take about 3-5 minutes depending on the reason for sit but 10 minutes at max

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My personality is pretty normal im not crazy or extremely chilled either im inbetween, I enjoy playing Hawk and have for nearly a year and that shows by my nearly 8 weeks playtime, I also enjoy going out with some of my friends every now and then doing whatever

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> I believe I would be a good fit for staff as I have clear knowlege of the servers rules, and I have plenty of time to spend enforcing them, I have previously been staff around 9 months ago and got to mod with 900 sits in game and 0 reports against me 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> RDM means Random Death Match which is when a player kills another player(s) with no valid reason therefore making it random which is not allowed, and example of RDM would be if I joined the server became a hobo and killed people for no reason other than the fact that I felt like doing it 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> NLR meaning New Life Rule which is when a player goes back to where they died and interferes with the event that got them killed, for example I started raiding tasid and I got into his base and killed him, after I had killed him while I was still in the raid he comes back to defend his base, because I had killed him he was in a "New Life" therefore the "New Life Rule" would apply to him and he wouldn't be allowed to come back For 3 Mintutes. NLR does not apple to police during a bank raid or PD raid 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> FailRP Means Failed Roleplay which is where a player would be doing something that they shouldn't due to their job, for example a player is a theif and see's a DJ in his DJ booth at the side of the road, that player then decides to raid and kill the DJ which is failrp because in a real life situation that wouldn't happen another example of failrp is a police officer basing

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>  Failbase would be if someones base was inaccessible due to prop block or any other way of blocking a door for example if someone build a base and blocked the door with a prop 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>  Trolling is another word for minge which is where a player is being purposely annoying, an example of a troll(minge) is a DJ running around with his radio and putting it into peoples base, another example would be if someone was harassing you physically or verbally and being annoying 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> I would take a sit and ask if any other staff could maybe take one and once im done with my sit If there are anymore left I would take them 

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> I would have to tell John to read the rules then ban and warn John if he killed 3 or more players or if he killed less than 3 players just a warn for rdm and tell him to read the rules   

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> Tell the players harrassing Bob to stop and maybe ban one or two for NITRP if they're clearly not going to RP and if the verbal abuse continues warn them 3 times each 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>  I would bring the 3 people involved into the sit and take each perspective, I would then proceed to check logs to see if the tramp did actually try to kill tasid, because the tramp had tried to kill tasid I would question the tramp as to why he tried to kill tasid in the first place if the reason was valid I would return the tramp and keep tasid and Katie for further questioning, however if if the tramp tried to RDM tasid then I would have to warn him verbally for ARDM and then return him, I would then begin to question Katie as to why she killed tasid and if the reason was valid I would return Katie and explain to tasid why nothing was wrong, if katie did RDM tasid for killing the tramp I would have to warn Katie for RDM
[Image: unknown.png]

+Reps
One of the most active players on Hawk
Active on all 3 platforms
Detail
Playtime
Ex staff
Seems to know ulx's

-Reps
Warns
Been banned many times

Overall its a +Rep, a very good staff application and I hope to see you on the staff team Smile

+reps
play time
discord score
active
seen online
friendly
active on all platforms

-reps
warns
bans

overall + rep hope to see you on the team
I'M NOT STAFF

+rep
Bean staf
Nice pursen
Play Time
Frandly

-rep
Warnd
Band

Overal rep +
Hope to sea you on the team my frand

+reps
Very very active
Ex staff
Playtime
Good application
Friendly

-reps
Bans
Warning

Overall it’s a +rep
Good luck!
Eliminate all furries

(This post was last modified: 27-08-2019, 11:24 PM by Lost.)

+rep
You are fit for staff and you fixed what I pointed out in your last application, added more detail and overall made it much better. You are active, know rules and you are pretty friendly as well. Hope to see you on the team again soon.

P.S.: love you. no homo.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+Reps

active
a phat amount of playtime
used to be staff

-reps

banned

overall + rep hope to see you on the team

Denied. Your attitude today during and after the event was appalling. After it was all over you placed props blocking residential off claiming Jodul said you could (which he didn't). You lied so you could block off an area of the map.