Hawk Servers

Lukes Staff App

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019, 08:55 PM by LukeHowes1.)

In-Game Name
>>! Luke 

Preferred Name
>> Luke

Date of Birth
>> 8/8/2006

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> BST/GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> [Image: daK3GabFZ6vUBKIyxk-xutqwwsYYglgfgqnVAQ5m...iVeR6QJD5I]Mostly on early Mornings!

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 3
[Image: Jvrigidq3y2tpqicKJm7xxjPwZV3yS5vHopEBqiL...QujLkEiU2h]

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes but again I have learnt from my mistakes! 

Are you active on the website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> ! Luke #7229

What is your server score? (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 3341

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Nope

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, examples:
- !goto (Player)
- !return (Player)
- !bring (Player)
- !jail (player)
- !unjail (Player)
- !kick (Player) (Reason)
- !xban- Brings up a ban menu
- /admin- You go On Duty 

How often can you moderate the server?
>> 7 days a week! For at least 4 Hours a Day

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> It depends on what sit it is if its an rdm sit I can deal with that in like 2 minutes! 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Currently I'm interested in Games mainly Garry's Mod and Rust is a very hard working person I really enjoy school I know what you're going to say how can someone enjoy school but I do! I really enjoy sports such as Tennis, Football, Basketball and Ruby but other than that my life is mostly filled with Hawk Servers as the other 60% in my day! Also, I would like to think I'm a very confident person and also easy to get along with so if you see me in the game make sure to say hello, I love meeting new faces!

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I feel I deserve this responsibility due to me being active in the community. I am a polite person who shows respect to everyone. I can work in a team which for me is very important. I am a very active player. I feel like I can handle situations in a professional way even if they are minging at me. I am a very calm person which also help with dealing with situations. I want to be able to help others in staff to be a role model on how to do things. I want to make sure players want to join back due to the good player base and not a toxic and mingy one. I like to take pride in my work and I would love to be staff to help. I am able to be on for at least 4 hours a day. With this application, I am not saying I am a perfect human, or that I don't have any more room to grow, I just feel that I have a ton more experience than the average player and will be very helpful to the server.
There is nothing worse than being an RDM victim when you are in a role-playing situation, this is how new people of the server will be turned off immediately and leave if people continue to break the rules. I want to be able to keep the peace and solve people who have been wronged their problems. I have grown to enjoy my time on the Hawk Servers, and I absolutely love the community of players, and the people who take care of it (Staff Team). I have over 1200+ hours on gmod and most of them are on Hawk Servers! Please give me a chance I will prove you wrong I promise!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM or Random Deathmatch is killing someone for no reason this might happen because of earlier events like mugging someone or raiding them, example: Player1 walked up to Player2 and kills him for no reason!  etc (Warn For RDM)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR or Breaking New Life Role is coming back to the same place after you were killed there under a certain amount of time, Example - Player1 Gets killed in a mug by Player2 and he goes back to the same place after he has just died there! Another Example would be Player1 kills Player2 in a raid and he comes back under a certain amount of time! ect (Warn for NLR)

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP or Fail Role-Play is where the person is not following the Role-Play Rules or doing something unrealistic! Example - A member of the law enforcement Team is Corrupt another FailRP Situation is where a player has a building sign but is money printing or doing anything illegal in that base! ect (Warn for FailRP)   

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it
>> FailBase is when a base does not been built correctly for the Servers Rules. Example - Not having Keypads on your base another Failbase Situation would be where a player has more than 3 fading doors! ect (Warn for FailBase)

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Troll is a player who has only played to ruin other peoples RP. Example of Messing with people or hurting them for No Reason! Another example would be The Troller prop blocks the player! (Warn for Trolling) 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would first ask in the staff chat if someone can help do sits and then start doing the more important sits such as MRDM, MNLR ect and then go to the less important sits such as “Am I allowed to use this Base!” etc 

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and began killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>I would freeze him and then tell him to check out the rules and refund all players on what they lost but if he does it again I would then ban him for MRDM!

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>I would verbal them and tell them to read over the rules and clearly tell them if they do it again they will be banned for NITRP

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Ask Katie why he killed tasid and ask for there stories then I would come to realise Katie is in the wrong! (Warn for RDM)

-- Luke, 
Is this a good Signature 

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019, 02:46 PM by Joshua Ocampo.)

+reps
Pretty detailed application
Knows simple ULX
Playtime

+/- reps
-reps
Not seen in game on forums or on discord for a long time
Banned
Warns although a reasonable amount

Overall I’m going to give you a +/- rep mainly because of the reason I’ve not seen you active on any platform recently but I still feel like you may be fit for the staff role. Good Luck!
Eliminate all furries

Ok thank you for your response I've been active for almost 3 days it could have just been the timezones
Is this a good Signature 

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2019, 10:37 PM by P4F RAP1D.)

+Reps
Detailed App
Seems To know ULXs
Playtime
Not bad warnings to playtime
Forum Posts

-Reps
Banned
Active on and off

Overall + Reps
I feel like your ready for staff good luck

Thank you for your feedback!
Is this a good Signature 

+reps
play time
seems to know rules

-reps
banned
never seen you in game
doesn’t seem active enough
overall is a - rep due to age and the fact that you said you’ve only been playing the past three days recently maybe give it some more time and show that you are more active
I'M NOT STAFF

Ok thank you for your response!
Is this a good Signature 

+Reps
Seems to know ulx's
Playtime
Knowledge of rules

-Reps
Been banned
Warns
Not active. I have seen you like once ingame and i think you need to be more active for the staff team.

Overall +/-Rep because you need to be more active ingame in my opinion to show your wanting to become staff and to show your ready.

Thanks for your response!
Is this a good Signature 

Denied.
You haven't been nearly as active as you must be on all three platforms. You are also a developer on another server which is very likely where you are instead of here - which I am not blaming you for, however, activity is a must.