Hawk Servers

Kyle's application

(This post was last modified: 30-08-2019, 07:21 PM by Kyle (5).)

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
No- lol

In-Game Name*
The God

Preferred Name
Kyle

Date of Birth*
30/03/1999

Age*

Gender*
Male

Country*
United Kingdom

Timezone*
GMT

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
10h

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
no

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
yes

What is your Discord Username?*
kyle2

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
Level 0

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
Do i fuck

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
Yes had 3 servers and been admin on plenty

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
Yes a good read

How often can you moderate the server?*
Tuesday night, thursday night, friday night and saturday night

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
2-5 mins

Describe your personality and hobbies
Legend love to take control

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
Because i am the definition of improvement, hire me and love will be increasingly spread for your server, if there's a gap for a worm i'll close that gap. IKNOW i don't have the needed playtime but its worth a shot, i would employ me Smile because what you need is personality.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
Spawning, then randomly firing at anyone you see without given reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
Remembering what happened and who you were before you died.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
Something that would break the continuity of your role playing experience

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
A base that is impossible/broken to get into.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
Someone that would join the server to purposely piss people off and ruin roleplaying experiences.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
Switch to on-duty immediately and get to answering them.

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
Nothing there is no rule against it.

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
Put it down as cyber bullying and wiggle it into failrp and warn this fucker.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
This could come under rdm depending on the job of katie if katie is a government offifcial and he has attempted to kill him infront of her and avoided arrest he would be down for a kos but any other time it would be rdm!

I could sit here and give shitty examples on what these are but there is literally no point, you'll just have to find out if i'm willing to react to said rule-breaking as many are here for the admiral benefits.

(This post was last modified: 30-08-2019, 07:28 PM by -_- scooby -_-.)

+Reps
Seen ingame

-Reps
"Put it down as cyber bullying and wiggle it into failrp and warn this fucker." This is not what staff should stay and what would you do if he carrys on doing it to bob?

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
"Nothing there is no rule against it."= As a terrorist you can only kill Government members and/or people inside the PD.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
"A base that is impossible/broken to get into." If its a failbase it doesn't mean its impossible to raid for example have more than 3 fading doors for enterance doesn't mean its impossible to raid.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
"Remembering what happened and who you were before you died."= How long is NLR and how long is NLR during a raid? Also you gave no example.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
"Someone that would join the server to purposely piss people off and ruin roleplaying experiences."=Where is your example?

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
"No- lol"= Not fit for staff

[Premium] (OOC) The God > everyone go to the forum and approve my staff application for being extra sexy

Overall, this is a massive -Rep because you don't act like you want to be staff and believe its a joke.

Denied - you do not meet the requirements.