Hawk Servers

Firestorm959's Staff App *Here we go again*

(This post was last modified: 31-08-2019, 09:57 PM by Firestorm959.)

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yep

In-Game Name*
>> Firestorm959

Preferred Name
>> Firestorm

Date of Birth*
>> 9/30/2004

Age*
>> 14 about to be 15 in 30 days

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> U.S.A.

Timezone*
>> EST: Eastern Standard Time

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> A little more than 2 weeks, sorry can't screenshot

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 0, sorry can't screenshot

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> Nope, I'm a good boy

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> Fair bit yea

What is your Discord Username?*
>> Firestorm959

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>36,679

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Nope

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> Yea
!goto - goes to target
!bring - brings target
!freeze - freezes target so they can't move
!xban - bring's up the ban menu
!unfreeze - unfreezes target
!jail - puts target in a "cage"
!unjail - let's target go
etc...
Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yea

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> Everyday except Tuesdays and Thursday (Marching Band)

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> Depends on the sit if it is a simple sit like RDM or ARDM it should take like 5 minutes. If it's a sit like NLR it should take 8 minutes to check all the logs.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Currently I'm going into 10th grade (U.S. school system) and taking a computer science class to learn how to code and how everything works. My favorite two subjects are Science and Music, I enjoy music so much that I'm in Wind Ensemble and Marching Band playing the trumpet for my school. Even though it seems like I'm setting myself up for a career in music I'm actually going to go for a position as a chef or cook. In my spare time, I love to play Borderlands 2 or gmod and am really looking forward to Borderlands 3 (I've already pre-ordered it). I'm a really nice and accepting person. I'm used to change and I'm ready for anything. If I am accepted, don't feel intimidated to come up and talk to me.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>Idk if anyone remembers me but I've been on the staff team already and have made it up to Admin. I'm here because i've felt an empty void since resigning from the team that only hawk can fill. I love the community and the people running it. I'm not applying for staff for self-advantage, it is to help the server and make it a better place overall. I really enjoy Hawk and I feel like I can make it better. I know the rules because I'm Ex-staff and I know I can make decisions that will have to be made. I know all of the commands already because of the past experience and I've already demonstrated that above. Maybe if I join this time I'll actually get a mentor that doesn't turn out to be a dirty penguin. I honestly feel like it's time to come back to the hawk family.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> RDM - "Random Death Match" 

Exp: Tommy goes up to Sammy, shoots and kills Sammy for no reason or for the fun of it.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> [b]NLR - "New Life Rule"  - If someone dies and goes directly back to where they died a few seconds before.
[/b]

[b]Exp: Tommy dies during a raid and goes back to the same base 3 seconds later[/b]

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> [b]FailRP - "Failure to Role Play"
[/b]

[b]Exp: Fading door abuse is known as FailRP, You can't press your fading door bind to open a door and shoot while being raided.[/b]

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> [b]Failbase - A non-raidable base due to props or rule-breaking buildings 

Exp: John has a base that requires the raider to crouch and jump into it at the same time.
[/b]

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling also known as "Minging" 

Exp: some forms are Mic spamming, Won't stop following someone around, RDMing someone over and over again

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>Take the sits that have something to do with "RDM, NLR, RDA" first, then deal with the sits that say "stuck" or sits like that.

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>I would freeze John and bring him to a rooftop. If he is a new player I would explain that in terror you can only kill government jobs and proceed to warn him. If he has more than 4 or 5 hours I would ban for 2w for MRDM.

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>I would first goto Bob to a rooftop and ask what's going on. After he explains I would use !cloak and watch Bob go around the map if I see the group of players start to harass him I'll uncloak and tp the group of people and Bob to a rooftop. I would then explain what the group of people is doing wrong. Because disrespecting people is a verbal first I would give the group of people a verbal warn. If they continue to harass Bob I would then go on to warn them. IF THEY GO ON EVEN FURTHER I would then ban them for a day each.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>Assuming Katie and the tramp weren't based together so she couldn't advert counter I would explain to Katie that it was RDM because Tasid was defending himself from the tramp. I would then do !warn Katie RDM.
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

(This post was last modified: 31-08-2019, 11:35 PM by Cpt_Kujima.)

Good Detail
Ex Staff
Knows Rules
Knows ULX

Haven't seen in game recently
Not that active on fourms
Not that active on Discord

over -/+rep hope to see you in game
[Image: unknown.png]

+Reps
Playtime
Ex staff
Not been banned
No warns

-Reps
Seen once this week

Overall its a +/-Rep because you I have seen you once this week and to become staff you need to be way more active but any your good.

+ rep
No warnings
Exs staf

-rep
Olmost never online

-/+ rep
You nead to Bea moor active

Denied - please show a lot more activity on all three platforms before applying for staff.