Hawk Servers

Warn ;(

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 12:01 AM by scooby.)

Your RP Name
>>Evil Scooby

Your SteamID32*
>>STEAM_0:0:243569935

Who warned you?*
>>Kujima

What is the stated reason?*
>>AFK

Why should we remove the warn?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>So I was on about 1am and I went to watch a film and abit of youtube so then I come back and I get kicked for AFK by Jodul. I woke up at 9 and switch my pc on and load into Hawk and while I do this I watched youtube and Pirates of the Caribbean so then I come back from watching them and I have been kicked because I forgot all about me being on Hawk. I come online and then Matt told me I had been warned for AFK so then I checked and I did. I got warned for AFK and no1 messaged me in discord to say if I was ever AFK again I would be warned, if I was told this I wouldn't of gone AFK. So then it gets added into the handbook later in the day after I get warned so then a couple hours later it was added to the handbook Kujima was AFK for 3 hours and was staff and got kicked but no warn. I feel like it should be removed since I wasn't told I was going to get punished if I did it again. Also no-one ever told Kujima to warn me and there was no rule against being AFK so its false. I will never AFK again longer than 30 mins and that is for food latest., and the last time i went AFK over an 2 hours was 2 weeks ago ish. Thanks Smile
Do I know you?

Acsepted
This rule was not jet implomented so acsepted