Hawk Servers

Teddy's Staff App

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yes

In-Game Name*
>> Teddy

Preferred Name
>> Teddy

Date of Birth*
>> 6/5/02

Age*
>> 17

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> United Kingdom

Timezone*
>> GMT + BSt

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 4 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1863161066
Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>0 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1863161370

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> no

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> kinda

What is your Discord Username?*
>> Teddy#0001

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 113855

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> most days when i dont have work or college

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> depends on the situation, stuck situations shoudl take no longer than 30 seconds, but other sits can vary as in different situations answers could be different

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> i guess im a decent person , pretty friendly as we know, cars are my hobby and love mine to death

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>I think I should be hired because I feel I can be a useful asset to the current staff team, this is because I am on quite early, and stay on for quite a while. I also have never broke a rule, or got a warn which in my opinion is quite good. I am never biased towards anyone even if the player happens to be in my clan. I won’t be warning players because they said something to me whilst I was in a bad mood, I will never ban or kick someone who has not been warned before, or not been spoken too. And , I will make sure that every punishment I give is accurate and NEVER false. Finally, I have experience as being staff before on two servers, but sadly they have closed and I have not been one since.
And i clearly have plently of experience, aas i was staff for over a year and even reached Senior admin.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>
Random death match - when player a kills b for no reason 
Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> When player a is killed by player b, and then comes back to their death location, and continues to RP the situation they was in before they died

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> failRP is when you fail to stick within the guidlines of the jobs description, ie a swat member basing and using printers.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> Fail base is when player a builds a base, but it doesnt meet the server rules, ie having a base that requires you to parkour and then walk along a pixel walk

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> trolling is when a player is constally going of their way to annoy others, and ruin the expereince on the server. IE player a is running around screaming spamming chat and playing ear rape music down their mic. 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> take the sit at the top of the screen and work as quickly as i can

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> i freeze john, TP to him and ask him why he did it, if he is genuinly new i will warn him for RDM, unless he killed 3 or more people, whcich is still MRDM. however i will still try to teach him the rules of the server incase he wants to come back after his ban has expired.                                                                        

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> i would first bring bob and get him to explain to me what has happened, then once i get the names of who is doing it i would bring them to a sit and speak to them one by one, and if one os them is a clear leader i would warn them first, then decide if the other people deserve a warn or not.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> i bring katie first, and tell her she isnt allowed to just kill a player because they hurt somone else, i would most likely verbally warn her, then i would bring the tramp and ask him why he attempted to kill tasid and if he had no valid reason, i would warn him for ARDM.
[Image: 1804780.gif]

Denied.

Please become more active before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 3 days.