Hawk Servers

New and improved app by benefit Ben

Steam Name
BenefitsBen

In-Game Name

Pranked

Preferred Name
 Ben

Current In-Game Rank

(user, supporter, premium)
 Premium

SteamID
STEAM_1:0:158104531 

Date of Birth
 25 / 1 / 2006

13 also smarter than most people

Country
 United Kingdom 

Timezone
 UTC + 1

Total Playtime 
1.7k now
Total Warnings 
  reason -->  24 warnings very many but i do understand you turning me down but i haven't gotten a single warn a good 6-7  months, When it was my last warn. 

Have you been banned previously?
>> Yes - I'm perms banned rn.       (ost i made  Steam Name

BenefitsBen

In-Game Name

Pranked

Preferred Name

Ben

Current In-Game Rank

(user, supporter, premium)

Premium

SteamID

STEAM_1:0:158104531

Date of Birth

25 / 1 / 2006

Male

Country

United Kingdom

Timezone

UTC + 1

Total Playtime

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1399962166

Total Warnings

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1399962296

reason -->  24 warnings very many but i do understand you turning me down but i haven't gotten a single warn a good 6-7  months, When it was my last warn. And i have changed very much from back then to now as i am more mature and i care for the server.

Have you been banned previously?

>> Yes - Once a staff member mis understood what i was doing and he thought i was going  to crash server for which i got unbanned for as i was testing an idea of a server game i had in mind it was unintentional and i did not mean it and i contacted an admin and made an report on it and i was partially banned. Other than that one no. https://www.hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=1672      (Post i made about the ban)

Are you active on the Website?

Yes , i don't post much but i read a lot of things and i could say I am  on the website quite a bit

What is your Discord username?

Nuk3Knight #1848

Do you have a Microphone?

Yes but i don't use it all the time.

Do you have any relatives who play on this server?

No

What days are you able to play?

All week but some days i might not be available.

How long can you play on the days you are available?

I can be on school days 3-4 hours Weekends about 7+ if we aren't going somewhere. If we are then about 4+

Do you know how to use ULX?

Yes

ply = Player Name 

time = Amount of time for the command

dmg = Damage amount

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

!bring (ply) Brings player

!goto  (ply) You go to the player.

!freeze (ply) Freezes the player

!unfreeze (ply) Unfreezes the player

!jail (ply) Jails the player

!unjail (ply) Unjails the player

!cloak  Turns you invisible

!uncloak Turns you to normal

!ban (ply) (time) (reason)

!unban (ply)  Works with steam id's               

!god makes Invincible

!ungod Makes you normal

!slay (ply)  Kills the person

!warn (ply) (reason) Warns the player.

!hp (ply) (Amount)

!gag (ply)  Makes it so they cant use their microphone

!ungag (ply) Makes it so they can talk.

!mute (ply) Makes it so they cant chat

!unmute (ply) Lets them chat again.

There are alot of more commands but i dont want to bore you.

Why should we hire you?

You should hire me as i want to bring a lot to the community and i am very experienced with being an Admin, I know all the rules I have been playing Gmod for 1100 + Hours So there is no situation or a thing i haven't seen or been in. I am very experienced I used to be admin on Rest games Until the server shut down for lack of players . I will be honest and i will not abuse the job and all i want is everyone to be happy. 

Explain what we expect from you

You should expect from me is a kind, willing person. I am willing to take a responsibility going to help someone even though i might be doing something more important or if i just don't feel like it. I will still go help if anyone is in need of staff. I am a fair person as if it wasn't a major thing i will let them go but if it happens again it will be more serious. I have high patience so i can be up all night doing one thing if needed. I will help any new player and i can answer question, I don't mind taking the time to help any new person to the server or map. As its good for our community. I will be a role model to the player and i will help out anywhere if needed.

Anything else you feel like including

I understand if you decline because of the warns or the age, There is nothing i can do now as i genuinely wish i didn't rdm, Revenge rdm. I do understand but i hope you will understand that 8 months is a long time and i have changed from then a lot. If your still worried about post farming i've made a post  https://www.hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=4090 about how i'm going to get another 20 post fairly. As other staff have applied and they need 

Are you active on the Website? 

Yes , i don't post much but i read a lot of things and i could say I am  on the website quite a bit 

What is your Discord username?
  Nuk3Knight #1848
Do you have a Microphone? 
 Yes but i don't use it all the time.

Do you have any relatives who play on this server?
 No 

What days are you able to play?
 All week but some days i might not be available. 

How long can you play on the days you are available?
 I can be on school days 3-4 hours Weekends about 7+ if we aren't going somewhere. If we are then about 4+

Do 
What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?

Referrers 
All of staff team

Thanks for taking  the time to read the application.

Thanks -Nuk3Knight / BenefitsBen
[Image: 34140915_822758967922050_7342656572910206976_n.png]don't toucha my spaghet 

https://hawkservers.co/thread-4794.html

Please use this template as that is an older template.

denied. Please use the new template found here https://hawkservers.co/thread-4794.html.