Hawk Servers

Thank you for your time

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2019, 06:43 AM by S9-ցհօsԵ.)

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>yes

In-Game Name*
>>EOGS Dan

Preferred Name
>>Dan

Date of Birth*
>>05/01/03

Age*
>>16

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>Usa

Timezone*
>>Eastern standard time

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)

4 days 16 hours +

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>0 warnings

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>Yes For mrdm
yes if you are doing death matches advert and wait for them to accept

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>yes im a more passive member I read the forums to keep myself updated

What is your Discord Username?*
>>Sexyboy123#7216

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>2411

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>Yes for example
!goto (player)
!bring (player)
!return (player)
!jail (player) [time]
!unjail (player)
!menu
!xban

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>every week day around 4 hours and on the weekends 6 to 7 hours on weekdays around 7pm to 8pm and 10pm to 1Am and on weekends I can be on anytime

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>depending if it is a rdm case it should only take around 3-5 minutes
as to where it is a more technical case it should only take 6-10 minutes

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My personality is more passive and kind I like making people feel good about themselves. My hobbies consist of Playing football with my neighbors, I also like to play gmod, gta, cod, battlefield. I enjoy taking criminal justice and hopefully one day I will go into the service as an mp(Military Police Officer) I enjoy school and spending time with friends. My favorite thing to do is to play gmod and overall just make friends I believe that by making friends you feel more confident towards yourself and others.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>My objectives for being staff are as follows, make the server a less hostile environment I would like there to be rp on every corner of the street.
For starters my goals would consist of helping new members such as starters with the rules and commands, secondly my main focus would be to
focus on rdm and failrp hoping to make the server a more enjoyful play environment. I am looking foward to meeting with players and rping with them.
My final reason i feel fit is because I love this server and what other way than apply for staff and help it become even greater

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>Random Death Match.
Robert walks up to Fred and kills him for no reason.

Terrance is being mugged and pays the mugger but gets killed by the assailant after the mug is over.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>NLR Stands for new life rule, what this means is you start a new life  not remembering any of the events that happend in you previous life.(you may not return to the spot of your death until the cooldown timer is done.

Timmy decides it's a good idea to return to his base after he is killed during the raid when he returns (only 30 seconds after dying) he kills the raiders.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>it is an event surrounding an action that is not probable.
Timmy is walking to the store and gets kidnapped but instead of rping properly, he decides to pull out his and blast away his kidnapper.

Rebecca is walking down the street with her knife out and Jimmy decides it's a good idea to mug her. After Rebecca explains why he can't do that and mugdenys he kills her anyways.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>The term failbase means to have a base that does not meat standerds or is unfair to those raiding it. Such as your base has a one way prop or has 5 fading doors at the entrance and 4 protecting loot. Or you have a fading door that the cops have to crouch thru to get in during a raid(you must have a 1 hit door).
Greg the theif decides to raid Rachels base and she has one-way props allowing her to see the attacker and shoot him without him knowing what has hapend.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling is the ultimate form of annoyance by annoying someone and not leaving them be.
little Robby is walking down the street and Mr. Walace decides to follow him and micspam at 40 decibles not leaving him be what so ever.
little Timmy respawns he respawns always following and annoying the player

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>I would handle each sit as efficent and fast as possible if I were the only active staff member at the time.
If there were other staff I would kindly ask for asssistance

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>I would bring him to an admin room and describe how the terror works and let him of with a verbal

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>I will tell them to seperate and return them then i would spectate Bob watching to see if they keep harassing and making false admin sits.
If they continue I would warn them for lying to staff, if this continues i will kick the individuals that are harassing Bob

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>I would bring her explaning to her what she did wrong and give her a verbal
TIM IS GOD

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2019, 05:18 AM by S9-ցհօsԵ.)

I updated my post mainly to fix the color and to put some  more time into my application
TIM IS GOD

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2019, 10:05 AM by -_- scooby -_-.)

+Reps
Seen ingame
No warns
Seems to know ulx
Detail
Very specific on the questions

-Reps
Been banned

Overall, its a +rep and I hope to see you on the staff team!

+Rep
Have seen in-game 
No warnings 
Detail 
Nice guy

+/- 
Playtime 
Seems to know ULX 

-Rep
Banned - seems to have learnt though 

Overall a +Rep from me I think you would be a good staff member hope to see you on the team!
[Image: OrLLwW3.png]
Staff of Hawk Servers

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2019, 10:48 AM by LukeHowes1.)

+Reps
Seen In-Game
Nice Guy
No Warns
Knows Ulx

-/+
Playtime

-Rep
Banned

Overall +Rep
Is this a good Signature 

Thank you love you guys hope to see you there