>> Jacobb

Your SteamID32*
>> STEAM_0:0:202617942

Who banned you?*
>> Lux i think

What is the stated reason?*
>> Hacking

Ban Duration?*
>> It was something like 26 weeks or something like that but its 23 weeks 1 day 4 hours at the moment

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)

>> I should be unbanned because I really think there is not that many good Garry's Mod servers out there and I would like to come back onto this server again without causing trouble, nothing. I am in the servers discord and I see all of the new post's of all of the new content that has been added and how I would really like to try them out and see what they are like but I'm banned. When I was on the sever I did not even mean to kill Lux but I was hacking and I understand that he had all of the suspicions on me. He did say on discord that he Screen Grabbed me but I didn't get banned until I was off the server. I remember him saying that It was down to Stubbo on the ban length but before making a unban request I thought I would wait a bit before. Like I said above I'm not to sure on how long the ban originally was but I think it was 26 weeks. I hope you do considering me coming back onto the server, Thanks Jacob.

You were cheating. We're not unbanning you just because you want to play on the server again after the update. You were cheating. End of. Usually it would be a permanent ban but we eventually lowered it to there.
Denied. End of.
[Image: HunksignatureManager.png]