Hawk Servers

MrGreen's staff application

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 09:32 PM by ★(っ◔◡◔)っ★MrGreen★(っ◔◡◔)っ★.)

Do you meet the requirements?*
>>Yes i do

In-Game Name*
>>MrGreen OwO

Preferred Name
>>Green

Date of Birth*
>>15.08.2004 (day/month/year)

Age*
>>15

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>Czech republic

Timezone*
>>CET (Central European Time)

Total Playtime* 
>>2w 3d 9h +                                (https://gyazo.com/6d39fc2bfd1c184cccacca2b4114d179)

Total Warnings* 
>>6 in total/0 this month                 (https://gyazo.com/a8978df373852cd130e5065796b7cd1d)

Have you been banned before?*
>>No

Are you active on the website?* 
>>I am trying too

What is your Discord Username?*
>>MrGreen#7938

What is your server exp?* 
>>6000+

Do you have any relatives on the server?
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX?* 
>>Yes i do

!logs - Brings up log menu where u can find damage,kills,join,leave,arrests etc.

!goto [name] - Teleports you to player named

!bring [name] - Brings player named to you

!return [name] - Returns player named to previous location

!cloak - Makes u invisible

!noclip - U can fly 

!god - No one can kill you

!warn [name] [reason] - Warns player for breaking rules

!xban [name] - Brings up ban menu

!jail [name] [time] - Jails player for the time you said

!kick [name] [reason] - Kicks player from the server

If u want to bring steam id u have to put this "$" infront of it.

Did you read the Staff Handbook?*
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>Every day at least 5+ hours if i dont have anything like a training or a match.

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>Max 10 minutes

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I play Hockeyball what i love to play mostly because of my team. I like playing video games, but something thats wierd i like going out.I can't rly go out with my friends, because all my friends live in a diffrent town then me.
I think i am really friendly and i smile all day.
Thats all i have to say about me.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?*
>>I still love this server even after that i didn't play on it for 1 year i think, but still i have 99% hours of g-mod on hawk. I have some experience being staff as i was staff on hawk before. I think i am pretty friendly to everyone and i can take criticism. I want to join the staff team and help all new players/get rid of rule breakers. I play on hawk servers every day at least 3hours.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>RDM stands for "Random Death Match".RDM is when someone else kills you for no valid reason could have been just for fun of it/you raided him before etc.

Exemples: 
James kills Jeff because he looked at him.
James kills jeff because he doesnt like him.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>NLR stands for "New Life Rule".Breaking NLR is when you forget you did or someone did to you.

Exemples:

I killed Jeff because i warned him 3 times and he comes back straight after i killed him.
James raids Jeff and kills Jeff and takes his printer.After the raid is done and James is out of Jeff's base, Jeff kills him because he knows he has his printer and he wants it back.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> FailRP stands for "Fail Role Play".FailRP is when you breaking Role Play by doing something unrealistic.
Exemple:

James is mugging Jeff that pulls a weapon after James started mug and kills him.(Jeff didn't have a weapon out before James started mugging him)

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>Fail base is when your or someone's base is breaking building rules.
Exemple:
If the fading doors canno't be picked locked
If the base has more then 3+2 for loot fading doors

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>Trolling is when you mic spam/minging/prop abusing/prop climbing/prop traping.
Exempel:

Jeff is prop climbing into bases for the fun of it.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>If there aren't any other staff members on i take them by the importance of them. So if there is MRDM,RDA,Someone doesnt understand something,FailRP.I take first MRDM then RDA then FailRP and last the one that says someone doesn't something.
But where there are other staff members i ask them if they can take some of them.

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>I will teleport to him (with !goto John) then freeze him and ask him why did i freeze him(lets say he said no).
If he killed 3+ players i would ban him if he killed 2 or less i will warn him for RDM.Then i would put him in spawn and i would tell him to read the rules.

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>I would bring Bob and ask him who is harassing him, then i would bring all of them and ask each one why are they doing it . I would decide on punishment of their behavior.If they are on the server just to herass i would ban them for 3 days for NITP(No Intent To Roleplay

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>I would go there and ask Katie why did she kill tasid. She would explain everything and I would say that she had no valid reason to kill tasid, because tasid didn't damage her. After that, I would warn her for RDM. Then I would ask the tramp about why did he ARDM. Depending on the case I would either warn him for ARDM or if the tramp had a valid reason to attempt killing tasid, then I would warn him verbally. 

Sorry for bad grammar and detail in some places as english isn't my first language.

And i abused when i was staff before (i am not proud of it at all) hope you dont all kill me just for that.
MrGreen
+REP or i will hack your minecraft account
BRUH

+reps
ULX
Ex staff

-reps
Became active a couple days ago, maybe wait a little longer before applying for staff
NITRP Ban is 5 days not 3
Warns

Overall It's a +/- rep
I do belive you need to be active a little longer, started posting on forums 1 day ago, maybe do that a little longer aswell as stay on the server for a little longer aswell.
Good Luck
[Image: Hawksignature.jpg]

+Reps
Ex staff
Seen ingame
Has not been banned
0 warns this month

-Reps
You have abused multiple times in the past and I cant forget about it.
NITRP is 5 days not 3

Overall its a +/-rep since you are a good person ingame its just you did abuse multiple times and I don't know if that means that your fit for staff.

+Reps
ex staff although abused
no warns as of recently although you have only been back for 2 or 3 days

-Reps
only just started playing again
some questions answered wrong indicating you aren't knowledgeable around the staff handbook
abused multiple times in the past even after multiple chances were given

overall a - rep you abused alot when you was staff before after multiple chances and although you do seem sorry you also have only came back for about 3 days and are applying for staff instantly. I feel you should wait a few weeks get yourself known around here and trusted again.

+Rep
Ex staff
No warns recently

+/- Rep
Wars are quite low
Some questions are answered wrong

-Rep
Abused when you were staff
Applied soon after coming back

Overall I am giving you a +/- Rep I could see you getting staff again however I think you would need to get yourself know around the newer community however good luck!
[Image: image0.jpg]

Thank you everyone for the feedback
MrGreen
+REP or i will hack your minecraft account
BRUH

All im saying is right now lets just forget that he abused. That was ages ago and if you take out that he was an extremely good staff member

But it will be taken into consideration when his app comes up