Hawk Servers

Shen Bapiro's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019, 06:44 PM by XTM3 Master.)

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>Yes i do
In-Game Name*
>>69 Shen Bapiro 69

Preferred Name
>> Scott

Date of Birth*
>>28/02/2004

Age*
>>15

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>UK

Timezone*
>>GMT

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>1w 2h 52m 23s

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 6 in total, 0 this month

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>yes but I have learnt from that because it was 1 year ago when I wasn't mature but now I am.

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>Partly but I could be more active

What is your Discord Username?*
>>?XTM3 Master?#4254

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>1340

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No I do not.

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>yes
These are a few examples of ULX commands:
!jailtp [playername] [time] - Brings specified person and jails them at the same time if they are committing MRDM.

!goto [playername] - Will allow you to teleport to the player.

!noclip - Allows you to fly through everything and everyone.

!ban [playername] (duration] (reason] - Bans the player from the server for the x time.

!god - You can't take damage.

!spectate [playername] - Cloaks you and allows you to spectate the assigned player while undetected.

!warn [playername] (reason] - Gives the player a warning for breaking rules.

!bring [playername] - Teleports player to you.

!xban - Allows you to open the menu for easier banning.

!jail [playername) [time] - Will put the assigned player in a cage.

!kick [playername] [reason] - Force disconnects the player from the server.

!cloak - Allows you to become invisible.

!uncloak - Allows you to become visible again.

!return [playername] - Returns the player to their original position.

!logs - Allows you to view the logs.

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes.

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>2Hours+ on weekdays and 4Hours+ on weekends

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>depending on the situation and whether the player is willing to cooperate or not it could be anywhere between 1 minute minimum to 5 minutes+ maximum

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am a friendly and kind person, I am very selfless and love to help people out to the best of my ability. I am very patient with people and I am not very easily agitated. My hobbies are playing video games and cycling, I dislike school but my favourite subjects are: Resistant Materials (Woodwork), Electroinics, Maths, Chemistry and History I can speak very little/Minimal French.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>I think that I should be accepted onto the staff team because I have had lots of staffing experience and know what I am doing. I would like to give back to the community that I’ve had so much fun on by helping everyone however I can and by being staff I could do this. I am a friendly person and can help anyone with pretty much any problem whether it's big or small. I have been staff on multiple different servers and I believe I have different ways to handle different situations. I think this would be beneficial to any situation that I may be faced with.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>RDM is an abbreviation of Random Death Match
RDM is when one individual kills another individual without a valid reason example:
Bob kills Hannah because she called him smelly.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> NLR is an abbreviation of New Life Rule and lasts for 180 seconds (3 minutes)
Breaking NLR is when an individual who died in a raid/mug/kidnap/ect. goes back to their place of death and interacts with other players which might be trying to raid again. An example:
Bob went back to his place of death, after dying in a raid.
The only exception for this is if a CP died in a PDraid or a bank robbery.
Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> FailRP - Fail RolePlay
FailRP or FearRP is when someone performs an action which would not be done in real life. Example:
Bob started mugging Hannah, Hannah pulled out a weapon and killed Bob.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> a Failbase is when someone builds a base that does not meet the requirements of the basing rules. Example:
Bob made a base with no entrance; Paul made a base with 10 fading doors.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling is when someone has no intent to role play (NITRP) and is teasing other people and ruining their experience on the server
Bob is spamming the tool gun in range of other people with intent to make a sound that annoys them; Paul is in the way of a busy entrance to a popular place and is not moving elsewhere or letting people past

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>It depends on the seriousness of the sit. If it was 4 sits about RDM I would usually go to the oldest sit that has been requested and then continue my way to the newest sits but if there are cases like MRDM and MRDA then I would go to them sits first because they are worse than a sit asking "how do I make money?"

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> I would bring and freeze him (!jailtp). I would then tell him that he is not allowed to do that, tell him to read over the rules again and warn him and refund all the players that arent CP. If he continues to do it I would ban him for 2 weeks for MRDM and NITRP I would also warn him for MRDM and NITRP.

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> I would bring Bob (!bring) and ask him for information on the situation. I would then go to the players who are trolling Bob and verbaly warn them to stop. If they continue it would be a warning for ignoring staff as I have already gave them a verbal warning

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> I would bring Tasid and the tramp and question the tramp about the reason he attempted to kill Tasid. If it is not a valid reason it would be a warn for ARDM. I would return the tramop and bring Katie. I would tell Katie that she isnt allowed to kill Tasid because it was for self defence, I would also tell her to read over the rules so that this will not happen again. I would then warn Katie for RDM (unless the tramp was in her caln and she adverted counter) and would refund Tasid.
This was signed by ,Yours truly, a member of the grammar police

+reps
Pretty active In game
Good application
apparently been staff on other servers before
ULX
Seen a bit on discord

-reps
Jailtp Brings and jails the person not freezes
How long is the NLR Timer during Raids
Banned
Warns