Hawk Servers

wasd staff application

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2019, 06:41 PM by WASD. Edit Reason: name changing )

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>50/50

In-Game Name*
>>WASD 

Preferred Name
not bothered
Date of Birth*
>>16/08/2004

Age*
>>15

Gender*
>>male

Country*
>>united kingdom

Timezone*
>>gmt

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>1w 7h 33mins

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>6 total 0 active most are last year

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>yes i have. i learnt not to break nlr at spawn

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>yes but i dont post on the forums

What is your Discord Username?*
>>WASD#2879

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>259

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)

>>no

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>yes 
!bring $steam id
!cloak
!xban
!warn
!ban
!jail
!gag 
!pimp

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>most of the time but it will be very hard around the end of January 

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>if it is a small sit it wouldnt take long. but if i have to go through the logs it would take longer

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>im laid back and chill, friendly. dont really have hobbies

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>im a  friendly person i get along with the staff im friendly towards the community. my objectives would be to make the community better for new players by helping them out and get them started on the server. i would also aim to get more players on the server. im also laid back dont get angry at people i dont make them feel upset or down i always try to spread my friendliness to the server i also help people out so they dont get in trouble in the future. i also spend my time on the weekends staying awake at night to play on the server.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>random death match. an example of this would be that wasd didnt warn doggie three times to get away from him which he should of warned him three times 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>new life rule. the new life rule lasts 3 minutes and you cant go back to the area or place where you died e.g you died in the fountain area you cant return there for 3 minutes. an example of this would be that doggie was killed and he returned to the same location where he died last

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>fail rp is when a person stops rolepalying and starts to break the rules. an example of this would be that wasd mugged scooby and scooby then pulled a gun out to kill him

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>fail base means where someone has not created the base properly. an example of this would be that a base does not have a double door space and has more than 1 turn in the base. failbase also consists of having more than 3 fading doors so it takes longer to get in the base.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> trolling is where someone does not intend to be serious and go's around mic spamming people and ruin the game for other people.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>before i take a sit i would ping the dark rp staff team to tell them that there is 4 sits that need doing so they can come on and help do the sits while im doing a sit. i would also go from the oldest to the newest sits so the people dont feel like the staff team are not doing there job

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>i would freeze john before he starts to kill every one in sight, i would also refund the players that were killed by john.After i refunded them i would go back to john and ban him for 2 weeks for mrdm and nitrp so he can read the rules on how the server works.

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>i would tp bob to me and all the people that are harassing him and ban them for disrespect and nitrp.i would also try and cheer bob up and also tell him to contact staff straight away if it starts to happen again and if no staff are on i would recommend him to ping the staff team on discord to get them to deal with the situation if im not on.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>i would bring katie and the tramp to me and tasid to see the explanation of what actually happened so i don't false warn them. i would also refund tasid of his lost weapons. i would aslo check to see if they have been warned for this before so i know what the right punishment i can do. if they havent been warned before i would warn katie for rdm and then the tramp for ardm.

-REPS
been banned 
6 warns 
low forum posts and low discord score 
need more detail on examples

+REPS
Seen a lot recently
seems to know ulx
in games seems really friendly and abides the rules

Overall +/- rep
Be more active on all platforms keep the same in game mindset.
Develop your application and make sure you meet all requirements or at least be close to them.
Would be a good staff member and would like to see you on the team soon.

Accepted.

Although you don't meet the requirements you are hella active and show maturity