Hawk Servers

The biggest raid in the history of Hawk City

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 07:01 PM by Dyno.)

Citizens of Hawk,

A very OP base has been running around, ruling the kingdom/city of  Hawk City.  The evil OP base has been controlled by Josh and his overseers (Jodul, TIM, etc).

This base has been teasing all of us with its printers and its dirty money, has been making all of us attempt to raid it but just ending dead, on the floor, the floor that is flooded with blood and shame.

I say, NO MORE!

ON NOVEMBER 9th, 7:00 PM UK-London time-

WE'RE ALL GOING TO RAID TOGETHER JOSH'S BASE.
What if he won't be there? We'll wait, and come back when he will.

WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!

This historic act will be called operation fu josh "Dino Revolution"

For this special operation we will require:
One Weapon Dealer (i will buy weapons for everyone off him)
Four snipers (To take Josh's counters down)
Six main raiders (to break the doors, take the loot and take down people from inside)
Two / Three backups (to protect if anyone else tries to counter/get in) 
AND ANY OTHER HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.

DON'T LET JOSH WIN THE BATTLE- WE WILL TAKE THEM DOWN
FOR THE FREEDOM OF HAWK CITY
AND THE PEOPLE OF IT
#RaidJoshBase
~They can't stop all of us.
[Image: raidjosh.png]
how remove signature
signature remove hawk youtube
how open youtube 

Lol we cand stop you al??

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 07:01 PM by Dyno.)

Want to join the big raid? Comment here or DM me or PM me on the the server!
how remove signature
how open youtube 

Good luck I guess lmao
[Image: image0.jpg]

(05-11-2019, 06:59 PM)tpvgames Wrote: Lol  we cand stop you al??
I mean I know you're good as you're like 5 vs. 1, or sometimes 4, but I don't think in this one you stand a chance.
how remove signature
how open youtube 

Lol this isn't gonna work me and Josh alone could kill you all it's a counter base lmfao

Okay so basically milk made the base so I say gg milk since milk is "one of the best builders on hawk" its just that you don't have to have skill to defend it. All is required is 2 people probably one and all you have to do is either one camp on the roof facing the building, two stand on the building next to the base or three just spray through the windows so lets be honest when you are inside you cant move and the only way you can move is either forward or backwards. So what this means is there is no pointing raiding a base like this when in actual fact all you have to do is spray into the base and its a gg. You can literally get a base with 2 doors in a hallway and put 3 fading doors along the way and you have another op base. So the only way to raid this base is to get like twice or three people the amount that they have defending because every time we have our back turned they spray us in the back and you cant do shit. So why don't you just build an op base and do what they do. I think I know how good milks bases are and even if I did raid them successfully I would just destroy the printers. What is the point lmao.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 07:18 PM by Dyno.)

(05-11-2019, 07:16 PM)1- Wrote: Okay so basically milk made the base so I say gg milk since milk is "one of the best builders on hawk" its just that you don't have to have skill to defend it. All is required is 2 people probably one and all you have to do is either one camp on the roof facing the building, two stand on the building next to the base or three just spray through the windows so lets be honest when you are inside you cant move and the only way you can move is either forward or backwards. So what this means is there is no pointing raiding a base like this when in actual fact all you have to do is spray into the base and its a gg. You can literally get a base with 2 doors in a hallway and put 3 fading doors along the way and you have another op base. So the only way to raid this base is to get like twice or three people the amount that they have defending because every time we have our back turned they spray us in the back and you cant do shit. So why don't you just build an op base and do what they do. I think I know how good milks bases are and even if I did raid them successfully I would just destroy the printers. What is the point lmao.
so uhm... wanna join

by the way, the REAL point of the raid is my secret
how remove signature
how open youtube 

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 08:11 PM by *Milk.)

Thanks for credit to builder lads xx