Hawk Servers

(This post was last modified: 25-11-2019, 04:43 PM by Matthew.)

Your RP Name
>>Matthew

Are you reporting Staff or Players?*
>>Staff

What are their names?*
>>Jodul

What are their SteamIDs?*
>>STEAM_0:0:108515153

What happened?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>A swat tried to raid SM Josh and SM Hxveyyy, I didn't want to try raid because 2 CJS vs me doesn't go well.
Josh and harvey countered and killed the swat so I started to kill josh and harvey, They shot me a lot I was low on health and go to hide round a corner I knew harvey was on a ledge and wouldnt come down probably so I assumed I was safe, Jodul countered and killed, I asked why and he said he was basing there and on the doors, I check door logs and the time that he killed me and he bought the doors after killing me which I assumed he did because I saw him go to the doors right after and purchase them. He wasn't in the right to counter at the time due to him not owning doors of the base at the time. Then lied when I asked if he was on the doors.

Afterwards i go back through and check I didn't miss any screenshots and he said he didn't have the front door only the internal door and a printer down, Although you can see the whole logs for doors under jodul he only bought 2 doors after he killed me and printer logs he bought a printer after the killed me

[Image: odlJI]

[Image: ev2Wv]

[Image: kweVR]

[Image: 0A5ao]

[Image: l6l0E]

[Image: odlJI]

[Image: 9p8M3]

All the evidence is there imma let stubbo make the final verdict