Hawk Servers

GamemasterTV's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2019, 02:19 AM by GamemasterTV.)

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>50/50

In-Game Name*

>>GamemasterTV

Preferred Name
>>Aidan

Date of Birth*

>>01/02/2004

Age*

>>15

Gender*

>>male

Country*

>>Australia

Timezone*

>>UTC

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)

>>3h

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)

>>none total

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)

>>No

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>sometimes

What is your Discord Username?*

>>AidanTheGamer#6347

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>0

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)

>> No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> Sadly no

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>As often as possible

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>Short sits would take less time but bigger sits would take more time but always complete the sits

[b]Describe your personality and hobbies[/b]
[b]>>I'm a really chill guy and love making friends[/b]

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>because I really want to help out the server and help others enjoy the server like I enjoy the server, and I as a staff member would protect and respect,and I love welcoming new users on to the server with happiness,And I would do anything just to see users happy and having a great time.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>Random Deathmatch. an example of this would be killing without a reason.

[b]Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*[/b]
[b]>>[b]NLR is New Life Rule, and the new life rule lasts 3 minutes and you can't go back to the location you died at.[/b][/b]

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>fail rp Is when a person stops roleplaying and start to break rules. an example of this would be that Aidan mugged scooby and then pulled a gun out to kill scooby
[b]Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*[/b]

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>Trolling Is where someone doesn't intend to be serious and goes around ruining the game for everybody else

[b]There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*[/b]
>>before I accepted, I would ping the staff to tell them that there are 4 sits that need doing so they can come on and help do the sits while i'm doing a sit. i would also go from the oldest to newest so that users don't feel like the staff aren't doing their job

[b][b]John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*[/b][/b]
[b][b]>>so I would firstly tp him away and freeze him and explain to him that he needs to read the rules and tempban him so he reads the rules.[/b][/b]

[b][b]Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*[/b][/b]
>>I would tp Bob to a sit and the users that caused the problem and ban them for disrespect and nitrp, I would also try and make Bob happy and cheer him up and make sure he enjoys his stay.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>I would tp katie and the tramp and tasid to see what they have to say, and for them to explain each side of the story and what actually happened so i don't false warn them. i would also refund tasid of his lost weapons. i would also check to see if they have been warned for this before so i know what the right punishment i can do. if they havent been warned before I would warn katie for rdm and then the tramp for ardm.

Requirements not met. Denied.
[Image: HunksignatureManager.png]