Hawk Servers

staff app

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> yes 

In-Game Name*
>> sweaty 

Preferred Name
>> sweaty 

Date of Birth*
>> 12/13/2001 

Age*
>> 17 

Gender*
>> male 

Country*
>> united states 

Timezone*
>> eastern standard time 

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>  3 weeks 1 day 17 hours  

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 5   0 active 
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...&height=67

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> yes i learned to secure my pc

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> yes 

What is your Discord Username?*
>> sweaty(i want the kids back)#0604

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 4513

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no 

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> yes 

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> yes 

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> as often as possible 

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> depending on the sit it could vary in time for example a mrdm sit would take less time than lets say an ardm sit because the ardm there would need to be reason and why the person did it 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> im a funny and kind person who is always down to have a fun time but can be serious when i need to be. my hobbies are fishing and rebuiding old cars 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>  ive been playing this server for a good amount of time now and its given me loads of good times. i would love to give back to it by being a staff member. i am also from the states and could moderate the server while most people are sleeping. there are many times while i am online while other staff members are not on and people take advantage of that and abuse while no staff is online id be able to be online during the time people abuse 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> rdm stands for random deathmatch .. ie... one player is minding their own business while walking the streets and some random player walks up to them and shoots and kill them for no reason at all. 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> breaking new life rule is going back to the location of death from the previous life that the person had. normal nlr is 3 mins while raid nlr is 8 mins or until  the raid is over. 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> failing to roleplay is doing something that brings you out of the role play or doing something that would not happen in a real situation ie.. while being kidnapped in real life you are restrained and not able to pull out a weapon to defend your self fail rp in this situation would be if someone started a kid napping on you and you pulled out a weapon and shot them while already being restrained or running back to spawn while being injured in a rp situation and healing back to full health 

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> a fail base is a base in which it makes raidiing extremly hard, unrealistic or impossible this consits of crouch bases  a base with more than 5 fading doors or a prop block with no way to get in 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> trolling is when some one is intentionally doing something to bother or disturb other people roleplaying trolling gets in the way of rp and usually upsets another player on purpose 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> ask another admin to help if not go to more serious sits such as mrdm  if all normal sits do oldest to most recent 

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> even though he is a new player he is not exempted from the rules this would be made clear to john about how even though he is new he is not exempt and he would be given a mrdm ban 

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> ask for proof of the bullying check logs and ask for video proof if there is no proof return people who are harassing bob and tell him that you would spectate the harassers and try to make sure bob is no longer being bullied 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> i would bring both into a sit ask for the reson katie killed the tramp warn katie for rdm ask then i would ask the tramp the reason of why he tried to kill katie in the first place if he cannot provied a reason warn for ardm finally ask if any refunds are needed 
I'M NOT STAFF

I am going to give you a -Rep due to the fact I have no seen you active
[Image: image0.jpg]

-rep Not active only seen once the other week.

-Rep no need for me to do plus and minus when i have not seen you on once when i have been on. Someone said you came on one night but one time isnt good enough and if you want to become staff you need to show us why and make us know we are making the right choice.
Any problems discord is Scooby28#2000