Hawk Servers

Kimba's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 15-01-2020, 10:57 PM by Kimba Krom.)

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)

>> Yes

In-Game Name*
>> SIKE Kimba Krom

Preferred Name
>> Kimba

Date of Birth*
>> 21/03/2005

Age*
>> 14

Gender*
>> M

Country*
>> Portugal

Timezone*
>> GMT +0 Winter, BST Summer.

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 Day, 25 Hours (I cant post a screenshot dont know why)
Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 0 Warns (I cant post a screenshot dont know why)

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> no

What is your Discord Username? [Please include name and tag for example - Luxinare#1337]*
>> Kimba#2859

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no - Examples aren't required but feel free to add some if you want to)
>> Yes. !bring !goto

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> I can be on a few hours a day. At weekend, I am sure active.

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> Depends on the sit, but I try to be fast so Ill say 5-10.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I like aviation, myself even playing Flight Simulation (for any other people that do that, I fly the A320). I also like Soccer (RONAALLDO)

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> I think I am a good candidate for this position because in my opinion, I think I can help everyone and my fellow staff team in every sit and everyday situations. My goal is the same as 
the other staff candidates, to make and help Hawk Servers become a more organized and safe place. 
NOTE: I have been Staff in other servers, such as SWRP, MBRP in JuicyLandGaming (does not exist anymore).

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Definitions

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> RDM- Random Deathmatch. For example, I am walking down the street and suddenly, Juanito kills me without any reason nor advert.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> NLR- No Life Rule. For example, I kill Juanito because he was annoying me and I adverted him to stop him, eventually killing him because of him not complaining. After a few seconds, Juanito is back near me, and so he did not respect the NLR, because he did not comply to the Timer.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> Fail to Roleplay. For example, I kidnap Juanito (/kidnap), and Juanito instead of complying to my orders, he starts running away, and pulls a gun out.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> Fail to comply to Base Rules. For example, Juanito builds his base on the middle of the street. That is according to Rule 1, against the Base Rules. Another example, is that Juanito makes a base that, upon entry, it has a zig-zag corridor, and the walls can be shot through by inside (Juanito).

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>  Juanito, is walking down the street and suddenly, starts playing an EarRape music, shouting and yelling and annoying people, shooting towards others, spamming objects, and others.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Situations

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> If there is only me on the Server as a Staff, I would accept one sit at the time, and advert that due to me only being online, that his sit might take a while to be answered, and so I would also call for help of other staff team in discord. If there is other Staff on the server, I would accept one sit, and the other Staff would accept one sit.

Scooby connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and began to kill everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> Thinking that he started the terror in spawn, and killed people within spawn, I would warn him for breaking terrorist rules and General Rules: "Do not kill people in spawn nor RP in spawn". Assuming that he was wearing an Astro / Sonic suit, I would warn him for breaking the Terrorist Rules. If he started a terror without any of the earlier examples, but died and after spawning, continued to kill especially civilians (terror only allows cops to be killed) in the same place he died, I would warn him for NLR, RDM. If he killed everyone, IT CAN ONLY BE COPS.

Stubbo is being harassed by Luxinare who is constantly saying he smells and attempting to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> "Give respect to earn respect. All players must be respected"  "Please do not express your anger on the server - no one wants to deal with it." "Causing drama and harassing may result in a ban." "Bullying is dealt with strictly, punishments vary.". 
 I would bring both to a place, confront Luxinare with the facts, and if Luxinare proven guilty, I would warn him for Toxicity, Bullying, Harrassment.

Stubbo kills Luxinare, because Luxinare had killed a Tramp in self-defense. What do you do?*
>> Stubbo had nothing to do between Luxinare and the Tramp. Only if Luxinare had hit him with a bullet, Stubbo could've act in self defense, but if that is not the case and Stubbo didnt even advert for Luxinare to stop shooting, I would warn Stubbo for RDM (because he killed Luxinare without a proper reason, if he had a reason at all).