Hawk Servers

Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 22-01-2020, 04:25 PM by Apetor.)

Your RP Name
>> Erik Biergerstein

Your SteamID32*
>> I am not home so I sadly can't get that atm. I will updet the thread with the right steam ID when I get home from school. 

Who banned you?*
>> Matthew

What is the stated reason?*
>> NITRP

Ban Duration?*
>> 5 days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)

>> So I play on alot of other rp servers including Nazi Germany Role play. Since that Is a nazi server I binded "t" to say the words "Heil Hitler". When I was in game I tried to talk but I accedenatally pressed "t" insted of "y". I didn't understand why I couldn't talk at first and that I realised I was spamming the chat with the words "Heil Hitler". If anyone was offended by that I am truly sorry and it wasn't my intentions. Than I got muted for 100000 seconds or something. I understand why I got that and that was rightful. Than I missclicked and killed someone but I couldn't advert missclick since I was muted. I also tried to counter someone but I couldn't do that eiter. I COULDN'T EVEN DO A STAFF SIT TO TELL THEM WHAT HAPPEND! 
[Image: Stubbo.png]

+rep

Unban my nibba Erik Biergerstein

BRUH 

U spammed heil hitler more than 10 times in chat, Thats not accidental, You would have seen it in chat while pressing the key.

How is that nitrp tho?
[Image: Stubbo.png]

Denied.

That doesn't seem to accidental