Hawk Servers

Pizza from Breaking Bad's Application

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)

>>yese

In-Game Name*
>>el millsorino crazyfrogger

Preferred Name
>>crazyfrog

Date of Birth*
>>22/03/2005

Age*
>>14

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>> Phillipines

Timezone*
>>Phillipines

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>1w 4d

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> active: 0 total:17

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> yes, ii learnt to be more carefull when using the keyboard as its easy to click z and remove a prop / textscreen

What is your Discord Username? [Please include name and tag for example - Luxinare#1337]*
>>jimmy_nutron#7786v

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no - Examples aren't required but feel free to add some if you want to)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>mornings sunday-thursday mornings-evening fiday-saturday

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>5-10min

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>bit strange, pretty good at playing the trombone

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>i want to be a staff member because this is the only server i play on and ive noticed 1 thing, the player count is low and the reason is people who break rules make new players bugger off to anouther (inferior) server. I know i have alot of warns but evvery one of them ivve learn't a lesson from and because of these warns/verbals ive learnt alot about how the server works. Now everytime i get brung into a sit i read through the rules to make sure what i think is correct and it mostly is. Thank you and i hope to become staff one day

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Definitions

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>Random Death Match (RDM) is when someone kills someone with no reason (according to the rules)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>New Life Rule (NLR) is when someone returns to a place where they just died that can cause problems rp wise

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> FailRP is when someone doesnt follow what there role does and therefore is failing at rp

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>
 Failbase is when someone makes a base that breaks the building rules for the server
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling is when someone constantly annoys someone/ bullies someone just for the fun of it

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Situations

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> i go to the most important one according to the handbook

Scooby connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and began to kill everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> Bring him to a roof, freeze him, warn him for rdm and explain to him that when your in a terror you can only kill police and when you kill a player it will be in self defence (exluding the bomb)

Stubbo is being harassed by Luxinare who is constantly saying he smells and attempting to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> Ill bring him to a roof, give them a verbal about trolling then if it continues ill warn him for trolling and any futher i would bann him

Stubbo kills Luxinare, because Luxinare had killed a Tramp in self-defense. What do you do?*
>>ill check the logs if stubbo has adverted counter if not ill warn stubbo for rdm

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 10:39 AM by Adobe Photoshop.)

+Rep
Answered somewhat in detail

-Rep
Answered questions wrong
High warns - more than me
https://radioslive.net/ss/iApop - Death corridor on the server right now

Overall it is a -Rep from me
Scott Robinson, Head Accountant
Adobe
Tel: 0800 389 2041 E: [email protected]
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704