Hawk Servers

apple_365_apple (Staff Application)

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 05:44 PM by Apple.)

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)

>> yes

In-Game Name*
>> El Homo CrazyFrogger

Preferred Name
>> Harvey

Date of Birth*
>> 12/04/05

Age*
>>14

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>England

Timezone*
>>London

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>4d 8h 14m

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>3 -Total , 0 -Active

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>no

What is your Discord Username? [Please include name and tag for example - Luxinare#1337]*
>>Harvey (made with KINEMASTER)#0614

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no - Examples aren't required but feel free to add some if you want to)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>as often as possible, but definetly atleast 1 hour a day

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>Generally 5-10 minutes depending on evidence given

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I love to play games and I am generally chill whilst playing games.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>You should hire me because I have an advanced knowledge on the server rules and gmod as a whole and I am not biased. I have been playing on this server for a while now and love it very much. I am quick at learning new things and strive to learn new things. 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Definitions

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>Random deathmatch, killing without reason.For example: Running up to a random person and killing them

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>Returning to where you died before the 3 minutes is up, or returning to your base whilst a raid is still on.For example: Being killed during a raid and returning to pick up/destroy your printers.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>When you play out of roleplay. For example: Pulling out a gun during a mug/kidnap.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>When a base breaks one or more of the base building rules.For example: Having a base with one way windows and a corridor that only one person can fit through.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Annoying others.For example: Prop blocking, Mic spam. 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Situations
There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>Take the most important one which would include mass rdm, otherwise take the top one.

Scooby connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and began to kill everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>Make sure he is abiding by the rules, otherwise do "!bring Scooby" and make sure he understands the rules and give him a "RDM" warn then return him. 

Stubbo is being harassed by Luxinare who is constantly saying he smells and attempting to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>I would talk to Stubbo and see if he has proof of him attempting to get him in trouble, if not I would mute Luxinare for 100 seconds then if he continues I would warn him for ignoring staff.

Stubbo kills Luxinare, because Luxinare had killed a Tramp in self-defense. What do you do?*
>>Find out how the tramp was inflicting damage as tramps are not permitted to use guns. If the tramp did not and was killed using /warn three times ,I would bring stubbo and ask why he killed Luxinare. Then make sure he understands the rules and give him a verbal warning.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 10:38 AM by Adobe Photoshop.)

+Rep
Seems to know SOME rules

-Rep
"/counter"?
Questions answered wrong

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>When you play out of character. Or when you don't use /ooc. For example: Being killed by a hitman and returning to kill him.(This is also "NLR" and "RDM")
Going back to kill the hitman is not FailRP this is RDM | NLR as you said: FailRP would be pulling a gun in a mug

Overall its a -Rep from me
Scott Robinson, Head Accountant
Adobe
Tel: 0800 389 2041 E: [email protected]
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704

i agree with josh
Martin Smith, Account Manager
Adobe
Tel: 0800 389 2041 E: [email protected]
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704