Hawk Servers



staff app By Atomic

#1

In-Game Name*
>> Atomicc

Preferred Name
>> Atomic

Date of Birth*
>> september 2004 

Age*
>> 14 

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>>England

Timezone*
>>

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>13 hours 

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>5

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>yes i learnt alot from it

What is your Discord Username? [Please include name and tag for example - Luxinare#1337]*
>> Atomicツ#3039

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>nope

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no - Examples aren't required but feel free to add some if you want to)
>>
 YES
How often can you moderate the server?*
>> everyday

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> 3-5mins

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> im good at dealing with situation squeeky i like meeting new people

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>I think you should hire me to be staff because ive been staff on 4 other servers im good at dealing with situations i may not have good play time but i know alot about the server 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Definitions

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> RDM is a random death match EG: someone walks up to you and shoots you for no reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> NLR is were you die and go back to the same place as you died and didnt wait 5mins EG: you are raiding a base and you got killed then you respawned and went back and killed the people inside not waiting for the cool down timer to go

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> FailRP  FailRP is the act of failing to stick to your in-game roleplaying. Whether it be by taking information out of ooc chat and using it to roleplay EG: you say someones name when they havent told you yet you got it from ooc
  
Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> making a base no one can raid EG: someone comes to raid a base but theres no keypads to lockpick

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>    trolling is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Situations

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>change to admin if your no already and claim the sits if your busy get an admin to do them

Scooby connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and began to kill everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> I would bring him to a spot were no one is and tell him terrosist dont kill everyone ill give him a warning since hes new



Stubbo is being harassed by Luxinare who is constantly saying he smells and attempting to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> i would bring them both and ask whats happening then i would warn Luxinare for Harassment 

Stubbo kills Luxinare, because Luxinare had killed a Tramp in self-defense. What do you do?*
>>i would bring them both and ask what was happening and check logs to see if stubbo killed Luxinare then  i would warn him for RDM

[/url] [url=https://hawkservers.co/search.php?action=finduser&uid=385]


 
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)