Your RP Name
>>ISF HairyBeast

Are you reporting Staff or Players?*
>>Staff

What are their names?*
>>Josh & Werewolf

What are their SteamIDs?*
>>STEAM_0:0:484514496, STEAM_0:0:158261158

What happened?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)

Constant raiding and destroying printers. both Josh and Werewolf  claim they have not destroyed my printers but i am able to respawn them after each raid

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 07:34 PM by Adobe Photoshop.)

https://cdn.discordapp.attatchments.com/ss/dJXFV
Bs? Also why laz not mentioned, also no evidence?
Scott Robinson, Head Accountant
Adobe
Tel: 0800 389 2041 E: [email protected]
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704

No evidence if there is please post it.

be more familiar with rules (15min cool-down if raiding the same person)

logs have been checked and there is a cool-down

i have proof all the times of everything that happend.
Michael Clark, Founder
Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704
[Image: adobe-banner.jpg]

JOSH do you have a date to go with that screen shot

(11-02-2020, 07:40 PM)[ISF] LEWISm1th Wrote: JOSH do you have a date to go with that screen shot

Bottom right
Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704

I am not saying they are breaking cool down rules, we have nothing for them to take and we can not compete against guys with Suits. so what is the point of constantly raiding us. surely that comes under harassment ?

(11-02-2020, 07:45 PM)|ISF|OoHairyBeastOo Wrote: I am not saying they are breaking cool down rules, we have nothing for them to take and we can not compete against guys with Suits. so what is the point of constantly raiding us. surely that comes under harassment ?
I dealt with the harrasment reports yesterday about similar things against you and sat there for half an hour watching it all, And yesterday he was one of from being warned, I don't really see them raiding you as harassment although I've told werewolf to leave you alone since hes my brother so he wont raid anymore, As for the suits an economy reset has been talked about meaning suits would be reset aswell giving everyone on the server a more fair chance to earn suits at the same time and have a fairer chance than what it is you described getting raided by suits is very hard to go up against almost impossible unless you have another suit, good guns to counter, and a really defensive base at the least.
John Warnock
Adobe
John Warnock, CEO
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704

Hairy,Lewis This is not how we do things in ISF

Josh has not Spam Raided us, He raided us Twice he is just Strong same for Laxi, No need for Anger and Hatred.

Werewolf is a diffrent Story, he has been Raiding us since ISF Started playing on this server Following us to our new location with Grave041 as was Talked about in his Staff application we were overheard discussing what we need to do as he was harrassing us (Grave041)

Raiding is a part of DarkRP we understand that, But we as New players need to wait till we are the only ones on the server to get anything done as we are being targeted (maybe not on purpose)

we Mean no harm and we are not here to make enemies, We just want to be able to play on this Server, Because This is ruining it for everyone as Fighting about this is Pointless

i dont care about Proof Nor this Report, ISF is just Trying to make Money Thats it.

- OhSweetMurder {ISF Owner}

Thank you Smile I don't like to complain but i appreciate it Smile

Anyway I gave proof of the printer and you didnt have one at first (the first raid) so we raided again we just have tank v3 suits and some have custom jobs l
Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704