Hawk Servers

Can we get an answer to why the admis abuse there powers so much

Me and my friend where building a base in a tunnel and a few admins said it was in the way ( it was only 8 cubes wide and 16 cubes long, long being down the tunnel) we where told to get rid of it. After that in the same tunnel only a minuet or two after they started to build there taking up more space. My suspicion here is that they wanted to build there so they used admin powers to do what they wanted. After these we built in anouther tunnel and my friend (with two 2x2 corridors in the side) got told that it was in the way then he asked why it's wrong and got banned for ingnoring staff. So please Josh and learn how to code kid, stop being assholes and go be an admin on a server thats less worried about there lowering player count because of toxic admins.

I agree, I have seen this multiple times , if you try to say anything they will deny it. It is sad to see a server once popular decrease in players.

Despite my lack of being at the situation i have seen this happen many times before.

(This post was last modified: 14-02-2020, 08:21 PM by Adobe Illustrator.)

Personally I think Adobe®️ is better my main point to this is our CEO rating is higher than Microsoft®️. As well as this I feel Adobe®️ is better due to the fact we offer a higher variety of programs to use. We offer many things you do not have, people that use your products may want to pay however programs are available to use that are the same if not better than using a Microsoft®️ product this can be compared to Google®️ spreadsheets and Microsoft®️ Excel.

Copyright©️ 2020 Adobe®️
John Warnock
Adobe
John Warnock, CEO
Tel: 0800 389 2041 E: [email protected]
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704

(This post was last modified: 14-02-2020, 08:21 PM by Adobe Photoshop.)

Personally I think Adobe®️ is better my main point to this is our CEO rating is higher than Microsoft®️. As well as this I feel Adobe®️ is better due to the fact we offer a higher variety of programs to use. We offer many things you do not have, people that use your products may want to pay however programs are available to use that are the same if not better than using a Microsoft®️ product this can be compared to Google®️ spreadsheets and Microsoft®️ Excel.

Copyright©️ 2020 Adobe®️
Scott Robinson, Head Accountant
Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704

(This post was last modified: 14-02-2020, 08:17 PM by Adobe Flash.)

Copyright©️ 2020 Adobe®️
Martin Smith, Account Manager
Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704