Hawk Servers

staff applications

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)

>> yes

In-Game Name*
>> aggelos.makan

Preferred Name
>>  makan

Date of Birth*
>> 22/11/2005

Age*
>> 14

Gender*
>> male

Country*
>> Greece

Timezone*
>> Eastern European Time Zone

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 3 days and 2 hours 

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 5

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> yes i have been banned for ARDM| NITRP . yes from the day that i got back to the server i started played more carefull and dont break any rule.

What is your Discord Username? [Please include name and tag for example - Luxinare#1337]*
>> makan12#5046

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no - Examples aren't required but feel free to add some if you want to)
>> yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> usualy 2-8 hours a day or maybe more

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> usualy 2-10 minutes

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> i am a very industrious and i always want to make sure that the job is done correctly.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> i want to make the server a better place for the players that plays in the server. i dont want players to be disappointed from the server community because some guys wants to troll and dont play by the rules. I want to keep the server alive because we lost a lot of players because some players were trolling and there werent some admin online. some times that i play there isnt an admin online and he breaks the rules and thats why i want to be an admin
so i can make the server a better place for everyone. I will try my best as an admin to do my job and i thing i will be doing a great job

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Definitions

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> RDM is when a player kill someone for no reason. [b]example: i see a player on the road and start shooting him until he dies for no reason.[/b]

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> Breaking NLR means that you went on the place you died but you didnt wait 3 minutes first. [b][b]example: i got killed when my base is been raided and when i die i dont wait for the 3 minutes to pass but go back to my base to defend it.[/b][/b]

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> FailRP is when you doesnt play by the rules of the game (RP rules) . [b][b]example: i am killing a lot of people for no reason, mugging people without waiting some time to pass, raiding the same base over and over again without waiting some time to pass[/b][/b]

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> Failbase is when a base has a door or a room that you cant access because it is not a faided door or has a keypad and the player that has the door needs to move the prop to get inside. [b][b]example: i have a base and one of my walls that has a room inside that i use dosent have a way inside and i need to move the wall to get inside.[/b][/b]

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> There are many types of trolling but the most usual is killing people for no reason prop blocking so players cant go where they want stealing items from them without advert it and much more.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Situations

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> accepting one and wait for an other admin to take them if i havent finised with the sit that i have. if i am finised with my sit i will accept the next one. i will try to do my job faster but dont make a mistake and listen to the players on the active sit that i will have

Scooby connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and began to kill everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> i wil teleport him to me tell him to stop and warn him for RDM.

Stubbo is being harassed by Luxinare who is constantly saying he smells and attempting to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> i will telleport him to me and tell him to stop. if he doesnt stop i will warn him

+reps
Relatively active
Seen around quite a bit.

-reps
Recently came back from a ban less than 2 weeks ago. Of which I remember banning you for minging and No Intent To RP.
Some questions are answered with a little less detail and not explained fully of what should be done in certain situations.

Overall +/- rep, Some questions lack some detail but nothing too bad. Although less than 2 weeks ago you was banned for NITRP and unbanned on the 4th/March so it seems a little to close to apply after minging and ardming.

Good luck Smile